Granite Any good wheelie bars out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So the stock wheelie bar for my Granite completely broke off today. I had it held togehter with a zip tie for the longest time when it first broke but now it's completely destroyed. Are there any aftermarket alternatives I could get. I checked various threads to see what I could find but I've seen nothing of wheelie bar options.

I use an Outcast 4s wing and wheelie bar on my Granite..works great

Attachments

• 0E15CF82-EC95-4269-AA2F-914621298106.jpeg
    0E15CF82-EC95-4269-AA2F-914621298106.jpeg
    461 KB · Views: 180
Tbone wheelie bar for the Typhon 3s is great. You have to use longer screws and supply nuts for the block on it to hold your hinge pin brace in on hard crashes. If you want see a pic let me know.

The 4s wheelie bar seems much tougher than what came on my Granite. That one used to break constantly and I eventually just removed it all together. The one on my Kraton 4s took some serious hits and it is still in one piece.

Ill look into these though I really don't want the wing.

You may want to reconsider the wing, it will save your body shells on that back edge above the tailgate section.. no more wearing through with a wing mounted.. something to consider..

Too much downforce?

Not really sure what that is, but I just don't like the look. I thought about a wing for my granite at first but not anymore. I might go without a wheelie bar for a while though unless I see other options. Kinda pointless to have a wheelie bar on this thing when on 3s the truck just constantly flips over and lands on it's lid all the time.

The 4s wheelie bar seems much tougher than what came on my Granite. That one used to break constantly and I eventually just removed it all together. The one on my Kraton 4s took some serious hits and it is still in one piece.
Is the spring bar different? It looks the same, so I wonder if you just don't land as bad as in the past. I know mine started lasting longer as I learned, but then my kids started driving it and I gave up...

Tbone wheelie bar for the Typhon 3s is great. You have to use longer screws and supply nuts for the block on it to hold your hinge pin brace in on hard crashes. If you want see a pic let me know.

I'd love a picture. The T-Bone Racing one for the granite is more armor than wheelie bar in my book. I like to be able to do wheelstands without flipping over on my lid. My body is pretty trashed after a few weeks of learning how to drive something with this much power. My last two cars were a Mini E Revo and a RedCat Crawler.

I'd love a picture. The T-Bone Racing one for the granite is more armor than wheelie bar in my book. I like to be able to do wheelstands without flipping over on my lid. My body is pretty trashed after a few weeks of learning how to drive something with this much power. My last two cars were a Mini E Revo and a RedCat Crawler.
If your over wheeling its a sigh maybe of a too tight slipper clutch my car was doing that when i was way too tight

Anybody put a big rock wheeliebar on their granite? I just ordered one and am questioning if it's going to protect the rear enough..

Anybody put a big rock wheeliebar on their granite? I just ordered one and am questioning if it's going to protect the rear enough..
I’ve ran a wheelie bar on my Granite for a long time. I think it helps a lot on rear landings. So does a wing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back