Granite Any good wheelie bars out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use an Outcast 4s wing and wheelie bar on my Granite..works great
Was wondering if you still had that granite set up with wing. If so could you post a pick of the setup without body on so I can get a better look.

Was wondering if you still had that granite set up with wing. If so could you post a pick of the setup without body on so I can get a better look.
Just look at the Arrma pics of an OC or Kraton 4S. It’s the same rig.

Got all stuff I needed and installed the outcast wing I bought from jennysrc. What a good deal.
D6347222-6B41-4EA3-8A66-F02D663347DC.jpeg
D7647336-D559-4E30-9E8C-2E9A6884E7CA.jpeg

After reading this thread I also bought an outcast wing. I’m having trouble getting the body post screw in. Is there a trick to it or should I just drill a new hole so the screw can be seated? That’s my issue, I can’t get the pre-drilled holes down enough to put the screw in. Am I missing something?

After reading this thread I also bought an outcast wing. I’m having trouble getting the body post screw in. Is there a trick to it or should I just drill a new hole so the screw can be seated? That’s my issue, I can’t get the pre-drilled holes down enough to put the screw in. Am I missing something?
Pic?

You are talking about the piece that the wing connects to I think. I also had a tough time getting screws to go in. What I did was push it down real hard and use a smaller hex wrench to push in to make sure it was down far enough then I screwed in. Try that.

The chassis is identical so it should go on relatively easy.. is the back portion of the mount seated on the posts coming out of the diff case/shock tower?.. the two screws you access through the licence plate of the bumper?

I just picked up a new #Tboneracing wheelie bar - prt # 101021 for my #3s #Typhon! Ever since I installed a 20t pinion she can wheelie, just like my 6s Notorious can but she is a lot faster than any of my 6s rigs. ? ? ?

1587911058146.png

Installed my wheelie bar on my 3s little ripper and it works pretty decent! Then again I have installed the 20t pinion and if I was to give full throttle I can almost do a complete backflip like I can with my Notorious!

3s Typhon All beef up! .jpeg

I have a Granite Blx and a big rock. I am pretty sure that they both have the same wheelie bar and yes they break all the time. I like to design my own modifications and am also too cheap to buy a new wheelie bar so I added a small block of wood with screws where the broken piece was removed. This setup works great and has not broken yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back