Any Ideas on transforming a senton 4*4 to Brushless???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a bunch of threads on this in the 4x4 forum. Also you can look at the exploded views of the 4x4 mega vs the 3S BLX Senton models on the Arrma website to view the differences.

If you have a V3, the main differences are in the power module (spur/slipper, pinion, motor) and ESC.

I don't know if I agree, at least now that the V3 mega vehicles have the upgraded drivetrain.

You also get the opportunity to upgrade to a more powerful or more fully featured brushless system, which some people may prefer.

To each their own I suppose... but I agree the V2's are really not cost effective to upgrade (and yet, I'm doing it anyway 🤦‍♂️).

I don't know if I agree, at least now that the V3 mega vehicles have the upgraded drivetrain.

You also get the opportunity to upgrade to a more powerful or more fully featured brushless system, which some people may prefer.

To each their own I suppose... but I agree the V2's are really not cost effective to upgrade (and yet, I'm doing it anyway 🤦‍♂️).
I put 6s in mine! it's about 100CAD to upgrade to metal spur and diffs.

Metal spur (from 4S lineup) & driveshafts (maybe @Exc3l can post the p/n) I would think are the next weak links, but... It will be going really freaking fast (I can't imagine 6S... Did I say that?). Any stationary obstacle is just more likely to grenade your plastic parts.

If you've only driven the brushed version, 3S will be plenty of power... That's my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back