SOLD / FOUND Any infraction rollers or infraction rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0705D372-A8BD-4AF7-AD50-8DA29BB4B1FD.jpeg

Bump, back up still looking!
I have a V1 that I would sell. been sitting for the last 6 months.

With gearing my ready ti run goes 90

I'll take $450 for it ..has titanium drive shafts, motor fans and Hot Racing center diff holder system, hardly has any runs on it
Hi, At 450, does that come RTR? Also, my son and I have just learned about these. I know the v2 is the way to go now, but I notice you have mentioned some upgrades. I know what a fan does, but why did you upgrade the other parts? How old is it and why do you want to sell it? Thank you

I replaced the drive shafts because it is a weak part of the truck and I'm not into running on the roads with this truck, more into off-road trucks. I have the V2 radio and receiver installed into it now.

Thanks, Are you selling it with the v2 radio and receiver? Can you send me more photos of it and everything your selling with it. Also, could you please tell me what would be different with yours with your vs a v2. Sounds like your is a v2 now. Thank you.

Yes I can send more pics in morning and the only difference mainly is the V2 has a braking system on the center diff. I would include the v2 radio and the receiver and I do have a few other new parts I would include with it also.

Thanks, Are you selling it with the v2 radio and receiver? Can you send me more photos of it and everything your selling with it. Also, could you please tell me what would be different with yours with your vs a v2. Sounds like your is a v2 now. Thank you.
Here are some pics of it!

tempImageZrDc2Y.png

tempImageIPQXu1.png

tempImageJCf5us.png

tempImageo5nDsu.png

tempImagepEIbPI.png

tempImagejn6Bfa.png

tempImageuNRIbC.png

tempImageifacsQ.png

looks great! thanks

I'm new to this forum. Is there a way to talk outside or privately on this forum about your car? What does the undercarriage look like? Thanks

looks great! thanks

I'm new to this forum. Is there a way to talk outside or privately on this forum about your car? What does the undercarriage look like? Thanks
The undercarriage is scrapped up cause the thing sits so low and the area I use to run it was rough.

E7A0BD10-7FA5-47D0-97F2-5CC587F4CBC8.jpeg

What it’ll look like after your first few runs anyways🤷🏻‍♂️ Good buy at that price! Get it :) haha
It’s almost impossible to keep it from being scrapped up if you run them! Better keep them as a shelf queen if you don’t want them scratched up! The driveshafts alone was over $100!

Agree. Looks fine to me. Can you tell me about the electronics please? The stuff it came with was replaced with the v2 version? Does that mean the hand controller was replaced too? How many runs do you guess? Are those the original tires? Thanks!
Also, it motor stock? Does it have a c-clip on the end of the drive gear?

Agree. Looks fine to me. Can you tell me about the electronics please? The stuff it came with was replaced with the v2 version? Does that mean the hand controller was replaced too? How many runs do you guess? Are those the original tires? Thanks!
Also, it motor stock? Does it have a c-clip on the end of the drive gear?
The original radio I have in my Kraton EXB and I bought this radio and receiver from Jenny’s RC. The tires are original and the electronics are the stock originals. This doesn’t have the c-clip on the shaft. I probably run it 8 times is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back