Kraton Any Kraton owner have Mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evo165

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
Anyone have Kraton as well as Mojave?

How would you rate the fun factor between 2 of them?

If you are only allow to have 1, which 1 is the keeper?

That's a tough call, but I think the Mojave has a slight edge with the wow factor. She's a big girl that really moves.

I am debating to get either Kraton EXB or the Mojave 6s BLX..

Damn it Arrma, they should release the Mojave EXB as well!

The Kraton is more nimble if you're into doing flips and stuff, really probably depends on what kind of driving you do. The Mojave just soaks everything up and looks cool doing it, but not as maneuverable in the air.

You should get the kraton, wouldn’t want to buy a Mojave just to have them make the exb version a month later.
This is what I am afraid if getting the Mojave now. If that happen, I will be like WTF

Based on what I've seen across the www, the Kraton would be the better buy. The Mojave likes to collect dirt and rocks inside.

This is what I am afraid if getting the Mojave now. If that happen, I will be like WTF

I'd argue an "EXB" Mojave is less necessary, it's a tank out of the box and not so much a huge air machine as the Kraton.

I wasn’t planning on getting a 6s truck until next summer so I’m just patiently waiting and seeing which way arrma decides to go, it would make sense for the entire 6s line to have a EXB option.

The Kraton is more nimble if you're into doing flips and stuff, really probably depends on what kind of driving you do. The Mojave just soaks everything up and looks cool doing it, but not as maneuverable in the air.
I am less into jumping.. lol I take care my RC like baby.. more into speed and realistic driving seeing the car/truck moving action..

I am less into jumping.. lol I take care my RC like baby.. more into speed and realistic driving seeing the car/truck moving action..

I think the Mojave has the edge in that case, but you really can't go wrong with either. Watch Youtube videos of each until your eyes bleed and see what looks best to you!
The Mojave likes to collect dirt and rocks inside.

That is true, you can pretty much vacuum your house with it . . .

The kraton and Mojave are both totally different trucks. The kraton is the all round basher that can do anything and everything you want it to do. It will do flips and whatever you can think of without breaking (usually, things can always happen off course) .

The Mojave on the other hand is a truck more suited for "realistic" driving, so high-speed and soaking up the bumps and holes in the terrain and some smaller jumps here and there. While it can technically be send to the moon and do flips, your wallet will hate you if you do that to often since the body will set you back a small fortune of €130 or €140

I own both and both are tremendous fun. I got the Mojave first as I really like the style of it and it suits my driving a little better. After one of my friends got a kraton I got one aswell do we can bash them together. And it's been a blast so far

i would wait and see what else Arrma comes up with before buying the current lineup

imagine buying one then a new one comes out a few days later like me ?

The kraton and Mojave are both totally different trucks. The kraton is the all round basher that can do anything and everything you want it to do. It will do flips and whatever you can think of without breaking (usually, things can always happen off course) .

The Mojave on the other hand is a truck more suited for "realistic" driving, so high-speed and soaking up the bumps and holes in the terrain and some smaller jumps here and there. While it can technically be send to the moon and do flips, your wallet will hate you if you do that to often since the body will set you back a small fortune of €130 or €140

I own both and both are tremendous fun. I got the Mojave first as I really like the style of it and it suits my driving a little better. After one of my friends got a kraton I got one aswell do we can bash them together. And it's been a blast so far

Thanks for head up buddy!

If you are allow to keep one, which would be the one?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back