Typhon Any last words...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmAh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
Well almost all my parts have arrived aside from the Dumborc transmitter/receiver and rear A arms. Does anyone have any last minute advice, tips or things to watch out for before I get started so that you can say "I told you so" when I post again asking how to fix something I broke?

What I'm attempting:
1) upgrading to 18t pinion
2) upgrading to 4S slipper clutch
3) swapping out servo
4) rebuilding diffs
5) rebuilding shocks
6) hex extenders for Badlands
7) swapping out receiver and transmitter
8) swapping out bearings with Fast Eddys kit
9) replacing A arms
10) adding heat sink motor fan

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• 15894164640062334355166309177990.jpg
    15894164640062334355166309177990.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 80
I don't know everything about the 3s line but from the looks of it, I'd say you got it covered.

Aluminum servo mount. You might have it, but it's not on the list. Motor and ESC upgrade eventually, when you get tired of stock. And shock towers if you plan on doing some serious air time.

Aluminum servo mount. You might have it, but it's not on the list. Motor and ESC upgrade eventually, when you get tired of stock. And shock towers if you plan on doing some serious air time.
It’s a 3s no servo mount n no shock towers

the only things i would say is..

be patient removing the inner bearing on the input gear of the diffs..

make sure the diffs spin smoothly when assembled in the yokes..

make sure your steering trim is centered, and make sure your saver lines up with the arrow on the bottom of the rx/servo module...✌

the only things i would say is..

be patient removing the inner bearing on the input gear of the diffs..

make sure the diffs spin smoothly when assembled in the yokes..

make sure your steering trim is centered, and make sure your saver lines up with the arrow on the bottom of the rx/servo module...✌
Thank you! This is exactly the type of advice I'm looking for!!

Thank you! This is exactly the type of advice I'm looking for!!

the input gear inner bearing will be your biggest challenge.. they are typically on there very good.. you must work it little by little side to side to get it to start moving.. try not to insert anything to deep under the bearing as there is a land there for the bearing to sit against.. if that land gets to deformed the bearing will not seat properly and your input gear depth will be incorrect when back in the yokes... just be careful and be patient.. it will come off..?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back