Big Rock Any luck with GPM CVDs in the Big Rock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with nineball, I bought parts from Jenny's for a year the stock parts are 100% okay once again practice makes perfect and you land under power you're going to break something. Seriously I thought about buying another 3s long chassis platform because they're so durable. Throw some sick ass shocks on it and hit the skatepark. Love my Rock 😍
I just wish they made it with a center diff, I think it would be king of RCs then. I was so praying they were going to come out with a 4S center diff model Kraton, oh well I guess I'll have to buy Talion or something😜
Hang in there, it may happen this year.

Like @RCMatty I only run GPMs in rear of the rig, however I will be building out a metal crown and pinion set up shortly ( I just replaced the rear diff after 5 months of bashing, front looked like new still and still on OE CVDs in front as well).

Last edited:
Have on rear of my BR have 2 packs on um. 3S
1 punch setting 30k diff in rear with 6s shocks all way around. Was going through stock shafts per pack, if they would last that long!! Front are still stock, waiting for delivery from GPM, mid to late October.

View attachment 169251

View attachment 169252
How do u get that key ring looking spring on the rear cup that goes on the diff shaft.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back