Senton Any news on a 2019 Senton release?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatareyoubrewing

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Seen other models being updated (Kraton, Outcast, Notorious) but no word on the Senton yet. Has th Senton been discontinued?

I doubt it is has been discontinued. I would imagine it will have all of the new updates the rest of them are getting. It probably hasn’t been released yet because it probably doesn’t sell as well as the other 3 so they got those to the market first?

I'm thinking the 3s version took over the short course role.
The question is if they have a new trophy truck (with rear solid axle) planned that will take place for the 6s version.

so i have went on a few hobby sites and seen the senton 3s info updated with blx120esc

edit: looks like the info has been changed back to blx100

Pretty sure you meant to post this in the 6s forum... but no, it looks like Arrma is moving forward with the 3s Senton, as the 6s Senton no longer appears in the 2019 6s manual.

The new (very subtle changes) 3s Senton is set to drop later this month. Possibly with the STX2 transmitter and IC5 connector.

I don't think the Senton 6S has sold as well as the other 6S vehicles which probably explains why it's on the back burner for the time being.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back