Any one grid these

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Was looking at batteries this came up seemed reasonably priced.
9E9EECB2-C603-49D0-9D36-9CAF1DD6B7C1.png

Was looking at batteries this came up seemed reasonably priced. View attachment 257618
I haven't personally, but you should check out the black Friday sales that cnhl has going on right now. I think you might be able to find some better options @ that price range

35C is low for a battery for use in bashing: you are going to experience a significant reduction in performance over a battery with a larger C rating, particularly in acceleration from a stopped situation. There are much better options available for a battery with a higher C rating for a bit more money.

There should be some good sales on LiPos for Black Friday. Check around before you make a buying decision and choose a well-known brand with good reviews.

35C is low for a battery for use in bashing: you are going to experience a significant reduction in performance over a battery with a larger C rating, particularly in acceleration from a stopped situation. There are much better options available for a battery with a higher C rating for a bit more money.

There should be some good sales on LiPos for Black Friday. Check around before you make a buying decision and choose a well-known brand with good reviews.
I was more talking about the brand Then the exact battery. We have a few batteries already I just like trying new batteries/brands.
Most my batteries are 50C,100C or 120C.
492AA02D-6687-4007-9D53-02E771C34D31.jpeg

I was more talking about the brand Then the exact battery. We have a few batteries already I just like trying new batteries/brands.
Most my batteries are 50C,100C or 120C. View attachment 257646
You should give CNHL a try. They're having a sale currently and they make quality batteries, especially for the price. If speed running is your bag, go with the G+ line.

You should give CNHL a try. They're having a sale currently and they make quality batteries, especially for the price. If speed running is your bag, go with the G+ line.
I bought 4 CNHL batteries yesterday. Picked up 4 of these on sale as well. I really like the 4S ones so i figured I try the 3S.
A44A6AE5-0E59-4B18-8AC4-408CDFAD2EF0.png
8042BE41-EC58-49F7-BEC1-753EA3EE2CD0.jpeg

Any thoughts on CNHL for bashing? Which models of theirs are better for that? I've seen enough posts about the G+ series being good for speed running, but not cut out for hard impacts like during bashing.

Plenty of sales going on right now, just don't want to commit myself into some G+ batteries if another model would be better served for longevity (racing series or black series, etc) (y)

Any thoughts on CNHL for bashing? Which models of theirs are better for that? I've seen enough posts about the G+ series being good for speed running, but not cut out for hard impacts like during bashing.

Plenty of sales going on right now, just don't want to commit myself into some G+ batteries if something more robust like the 90c racing series or black series would be better served for longevity (y)
That's all I've been using for bashing. Have a couple 8000mah & a couple 6200mah 6s packs I've really liked so far. They're both too long to fit a typhon chassis but fit snugly in my stretched typhon & Kraton6s

20221013_144545.jpg

20220716_235553.jpg

Plenty of sales going on right now, just don't want to commit myself into some G+ batteries if another model would be better served for longevity (racing series or black series, etc) (y)
I bash the heck out of some 4s cnhl 9500mAh packs in my 8s rigs and they haven’t failed me yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back