Any other way to contact Voltage Hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4SIR

Retired NYPD full time Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
I have sent them 2 messages over the last 13 days trying to exchange my Kraton front and rear chassis braces for Mojave ones (i believe the talion ones fit) and had 0 responses. other than filling out the email form on their page is there any other way?

are they on facebook or social media? i cant check as I don't have social media.
A LOT of companies are turning to these forms of communication rather than traditional email/phone calls.

Votages site does say this though...

We currently don't offer telephone support.
Phone support would be nearly impossible for us, as a company of less than two people, to be able to keep up. That said, we offer WORLD CLASS customer service. You will be very impressed; We're fast at responding and we always try our best to make the situation or issue right. It's truly one of the best reasons to shop at Voltage Hobbies!
Reach us with the form above for support.

makes me wonder if they are going the social media route.

are they on facebook or social media? i cant check as I don't have social media.
A LOT of companies are turning to these forms of communication rather than traditional email/phone calls.

Votages site does say this though...

makes me wonder if they are going the social media route.
they have a FB page i will try messaging them

To Todd? Horizon?
i just messaged using the form on the voltage hobbies page and i also just messaged them on the facebook page. I just need to exchange my unopened kraton front and rear chassis braces for Mojave ones (from what im reading Talion v4 ones are the same)
im not sure who Todd or Horizon are (sorry)

i just messaged using the form on the voltage hobbies page and i also just messaged them on the facebook page. I just need to exchange my unopened kraton front and rear chassis braces for Mojave ones (from what im reading Talion v4 ones are the same)
im not sure who Todd or Horizon are (sorry)
Dang there are a LOT of people looking for those Kraton rears. You could sell them in a second in the classifieds here. ??‍♂️

cool now i just need voltage to exchange my kraton ones for talion ones
Good luck with that. Kenny lost his machinists last I heard and was having a lot of issue keeping up with the business. I really like doing business with him in the past and hope he gets production back again sometime in the near future.

The last time i had to ask something to Voltage i used the contact form on the website. It was about shipping cost, they answered quickly and did something pretty fast.

Maybe they don't answer fast because it is the end of the year with the holidays?

Good luck with that. Kenny lost his machinists last I heard and was having a lot of issue keeping up with the business. I really like doing business with him in the past and hope he gets production back again sometime in the near future.

And maybe it is because of that indeed. There are still some parts which are sold out since months.

I miss his hand written notes with all of my orders

8632C74C-5382-493A-BE00-A7BE3CD8622D.jpeg

I've had good experiences with Voltage in the past, Kenny is a good dude and has issues lately. I really like their parts, they look outstanding and are pure quality. Hope he gets back on track soon.

I made a purchase 6 days ago, the order is still pending and I already send multiple emails without response, I tried to contact them through social media and still nothing, what should I do?
Two choices, wait it out for a response or cancel order. It's a shame things are like this from Voltage, was never this way.

Two choices, wait it out for a response or cancel order. It's a shame things are like this from Voltage, was never this way.
Voltage is a dying breed. Sad ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back