Any other way to contact Voltage Hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent a message through PayPal, hopefully they will give more attention to it knowing that is coming from them.

Let me know if the status change from pending
I just recieved a email stating that my order has shipped. How is your situation going?

I have purchased from voltage hobbys a few times in the past and it's never been like this. I think I will try and email them tonight and if I don't hear anything or see any movement from usps by Wednesday I'm going to do the same.

I think I will ask PayPal to give me my money back, this guys is playing with us.
I have heard good things about the just bash it hinge pin mounts. I do know that rear front, rear rear and the front upper are in stock and the front front and front rear hinge pins should be restocked within two weeks.
I think I will ask PayPal to give me my money back, this guys is playing with us.
What did you order? If you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
I have heard good things about the just bash it hinge pin mounts. I do know that rear front, rear rear and the front upper are in stock and the front front and front rear hinge pins should be restocked within two weeks.

What did you order? If you don't mind me asking
Just the Servo Mount, I was planning to get the chassis braces but they don't have the rear one so I get them from M2C.
@shoyx check your tracking info. I just checked mine it has been updated to in-transit expected delivery January 24th. I hope your stuff got sorted out also.
Yes, is in transit now.

Coincidence?, who knows, every time I go to Paypal and ask for my money back a new step is achieved, now we know how to contact them!

I hear ya. I think I'm done with voltage hobbies for now. m2c racing is great. I order from them and recieve my order in 3 days
For sure, that was my last order at Voltage hobbies, its a shame...

Regarding M2C, I cannot be more pleased with them, mine arrived in 2 days, couldn't believe it.

For sure, that was my last order at Voltage hobbies, its a shame...

Regarding M2C, I cannot be more pleased with them, mine arrived in 2 days, couldn't believe it.
Yea it is a shame. I do love there parts I hope they can get there sh!t together. m2c definitely makes quality parts and if you have any questions they actually respond (y)

Unless they own their own machine tools it’s very hard to do what they are trying to do. M2c has their own equipment I believe. Hard to imagine making enough money on rc parts to pay for expensive machine tools and software packages. Maybe it’s a side gig and they make aero-space stuff full time, they get it done however they do it. Best custom rc parts in the business (in the states anyway). Killer race stuff too for the high end rigs...

I do love there parts. The hand written thank you note is a nice touch. Voltage Hobbies does make some of the best parts in the business. I just hope they can get back on track :love:(y)
20200122_110340.jpg

Hing pin braces installed and looking good. Voltage Hobbies may be going through some stuff right now but I tell ya their quality/fit and finish is spot on (y)
20200122_121344.jpg
20200122_121400.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back