Kraton Any RC regrets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've spent more money on just 3s-proofing my Slash than on my Nototious.
My notorious has an issue (not breakage) every run until I fix the issue, after which it runs fine for 2 runs and than has another issue (currently working on not losing my hex)

No regrets really, some I like more than others of course and some chopped up to learning experiences. Interesting to see that I'm not the only one who struggles to find a good place to run. That's been the biggest downer to the hobby for me. Trying to manifest a property someday where I can build the spot I want.

With ALL your rigs, jk? If I may ask, how many do ya take out to shoot your sessions
Haha no way all our rigs even fitting in the whole car 🤣. Normally we take 3 or 4 rigs. Sometimes I take 2 or 3. Wifey only takes her notorious and I'm trying to get her to use more rigs but she a creature of habit 🤣. I only take so many because something always breaks. Though a lot of it could be fixed in the field I never bring tools as working in the field sucks 😂

I don't know if I would use the word regret...but the first couple of rigs I purchased, I would Not buy again if I knew then, what I know now. Before I really knew my way around the RC landscape (and discovered the Arrma rabbit hole lol) I bought quite a few rigs just because they looked cool, or were a good deal on Ebay. I also was still in the process of learning what I did, and didn't like. At this point in the game it's safe to say I'm not a fan of smaller 1/10 rigs (except for short course trucks since they're larger) & slipper clutches.

One of my biggest regrets is not being rich enough to fly us all to one location for a weekend for a forum jam session...that would be EPIC! Maybe we could get some big sponsors.

One of my biggest regrets is not being rich enough to fly us all to one location for a weekend for a forum jam session...that would be EPIC! Maybe we could get some big sponsors.
I'm down!! Let me know when and where!!

My regret is time! I wish I had more of it to spend on the hobby. Between work, wife/kids, and home projects, it seems I can never get out to run. Especially now that the weather here is perfect. We usually all go out and bash, but everyone is so busy.

My regret is time! I wish I had more of it to spend on the hobby. Between work, wife/kids, and home projects, it seems I can never get out to run. Especially now that the weather here is perfect. We usually all go out and bash, but everyone is so busy.
I hear ya brother Life is f'n crazy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back