Any speed run guys see these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look pretty cool..!! needs to be black though ?

I like the way it mounts to the underside, but I would make the lower wing part from carbon or thick Lexan..?

Like you say though, "it sparks my creative side"..??

Yes I've come across that Brazilian seller before during my late night Typhon parts searches on eBay. :p

I think I would do it a little different but it sparks my creative side.
I agree with you.
Where it attaches I think is fine but as @BashingBrian above writes I think it should be carbon fibre, lexan or some other plastic, ...basically something that will break and absorb some impact rather than transfer any impact to the mounting points/chassis/diff case.

Last edited:
They look pretty cool..!! needs to be black though ?

I like the way it mounts to the underside, but I would make the lower wing part from carbon or thick Lexan..?

Like you say though, "it sparks my creative side"..??
I agree. It can be done a lot better. I have a stack of Kydex I might try an idea or two. I like the carbon fiber wing suggested. I can carve the shape I want out of wood and thermal mold it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133006859634

I think I would do it a little different but it sparks my creative side. I would make it so it would bend up like a buggy bumper on impact and not attach it to the diff cover. Maybe some soft foam on top that is molded like a nose and the tip being the same.
Better put money on one of them prepaid debit cards from 7-Eleven before sending yo acc# to another country he’ll even in the us

I'd try the Kydex before spending so much on shipping etc. Looks like a simple enough design to make several and sell off a few to cover cost of fab. Kydex is strong and I figure would break before breaking anything it's connected to. I'd buy one just for the bling if they were made by a forum member.

I'd try the Kydex before spending so much on shipping etc. Looks like a simple enough design to make several and sell off a few to cover cost of fab. Kydex is strong and I figure would break before breaking anything it's connected to. I'd buy one just for the bling if they were made by a forum member.
I wasn’t planning on spending money. I don’t like the guys design, love the concept. I’ve been thinking about doing an F1 front end for a wile. I figured it would spark some new DIY threads. I may give it a go. Someone lucky might get a freebie.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back