Granite any speed runners out there??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_kid

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
just curious... for all you speedrunners, what rigs do you use and what is your speed record :D im no speedrunner but id like to know what everyone else is doing :)(y)
(ignore the fact that i selected granite prefix, i have to pick a prefix and i have a granite so why not :ROFLMAO:)

I run my Lim for serious dedicated speed runs. I use my Infr. for short dragging and racing against others. My 11 yo son. loves that.
Sometimes we run on a 1/4 mile oval banked Bicycle Velodrome track, we do that together. Best speeds are close to 65mph on that track. hard to to drive any faster without major carnage. $100.+ wrecks do happen if you don't. Must keep speeds down a bit.
I don't have any 4x4's, but I know they can achieve some very fast speeds also.đź‘Ť
:cool:

Senton 8s EXB. Personal top speed? So fast that this is it "cooling down". Lol

20210831_235759.jpg

My personal best is 87mph although it isn't official seeing as I didn't do it right. On the low side of others like above but I just celebrated 1 year a few weeks ago. Not too bad for a noob I suppose. This undertaking has almost become a rite of passage for me. Like, I can stop calling myself noob once I hit the magical, holy grail of 100mph.
I'm close. I'm down. But only for the moment. Because I'm far from done.

just curious... for all you speedrunners, what rigs do you use and what is your speed record :D im no speedrunner but id like to know what everyone else is doing :)(y)
(ignore the fact that i selected granite prefix, i have to pick a prefix and i have a granite so why not :ROFLMAO:)
I'm off for the first test run with the vortecks. Castle sidewinder and 4000kv motor. Haven't had a chance yet. 539 in the morning here in north carolina
Wish me luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back