California Any spots for Bashing in or near LA area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretninja

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
anyone know of any spots in the LA area, that are not so hidden..? tia

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Bump..lol.. ill update if i find a spot, so far I've been going to local parks. Curious were my fellow 'angelenos' go.

Bump..lol.. ill update if i find a spot, so far I've been going to local parks. Curious were my fellow 'angelenos' go.
We have a spot in Torrance, its under construction, but there is people there most days.

I'm down in Torrance right now! Where specifically is the spot you're talking about @JSpike ?

EDIT: I asked around at Pacific Coast Hobbies, and got pointed to El Nido Park RC Track, I never would have guessed there was an impromptu track at a park in Redondo Beach! It JUST got leveled a few days ago by the city, the idea being that it will be rebuilt better than ever and officially endorsed by the city (in progress).

In the meantime, every Saturday starting around 2, there is still a get together on a popup track at the park marked by cones, barriers, and groomed dirt with a few nice jumps. I just caught the tail end of that today, and had blast running RCs with other other people for the first time in years!

For future visitors to this topic looking to bash in the LA/South Bay area, I got pointed to the following FB groups:

El Nido RC Track (I believe there is a gathering here every Saturday around 2)

South Bay RC Bashers and Racers (General South Bay RC group, various gatherings at parks/etc. in the area)

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. I may have to make the a trip there one of these days

This spot is in Palmdale/ Lancaster.

638924B8-B7D4-421F-816D-EC6DF5BAF769.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back