any thoughts on kyosho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a kyosho rage and first time out a wheel hex shredded. Next outing it popped a dogbone out of the front. Then the servo went out while the dogbones continually pooped out on hard turns. It sits on a shelf now.

I have a Kyosho Mad Crusher Nito 1/8 and love it. No issues what so ever and easy to start.

Kyosho is a classic brand that helped the evolution of rc. However some of their vehicles are best suited to terrain and racing not bashing. However they are beautiful vehicles and well made.

I've heard/seen great things about their 1/10 Fazer Mk2 on road cars, they look great and seem to be nice little cars. I've wanted to try one of their Inferno GT2 on road electronic cars for a while and compare it to an Infraction but haven't been able to see one in person. I wish the Inferno GT2 wheelbase (360mm) was closer to one of the 6s Arrma wheel base sizes so I could run a Inferno GT2 body on an Arrma custom road car build. The closest is the Kraton chassis @377mm wheelbase, but that's a little too long and would looks a little weird even with widening the wheel wells on the Inferno body (I know because I've tried).

I just got a Fazer Mk2 :) Waiting on new pinion though, Max10 already installed. Should be able to run it tomorrow.
Easily half the size of an Infraction and 'toy grade'. Stock speed on 2S is ~ 22mph.

I have a Fazer Mk2, nice car.
20200330_131342.jpg
20200330_131832.jpg
20200330_131905.jpg

The Rampage Pro kit is legit awesome. Excellent build quality and a very scale running truck. The only issue I've had so far is the slipper was greasy from the factory and needed to be cleaned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back