Any tips on how to cut out a ProbodyRC Unbreakable body from Russia for my KRATON?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I just got my KRATON Unbreakable in the mail yesterday so they take about a month to ship from Russia!!
Anyways, If you own one, please post some pictures of how yours came out and what you used to trim it out #ARRMAFAMILY?
Very impressed on how well these bodies are built, WOW 💪 💪 💪

KRATON Unbreakable Body3.jpeg

KRATON Unbreakable Body1.jpeg

KRATON Unbreakable Body3.jpeg
These

I have one on the way. Try finding the curved scissors. These are easier to cut the wheel wells..I went with the turkey 🇹🇷 company comes in white or black I got white. I believe they come pretty cut with stickers. I paid $90 with shipping

I have one on the way. Try finding the curved scissors. These are easier to cut the wheel wells..I went with the turkey 🇹🇷 company comes in white or black I got white. I believe they come pretty cut with stickers. I paid $90 with shipping
You can't cut this body with curved scissors my man at least the ones from Russia...
The only way you cutting this is with Either a Dremel or a good quality knife to score it!
I heard the best way to do it is to start from the inside first and then do the outside from someone on the #ARRMA Forum!

Just realized I had ordered one a month ago today from them myself. Thought I'd throw this out there, when I first looked into it I had saved the listing in my watch list for the Kraton and Typhon. I rarely use ebay much anymore so not sure how common this but I got a 15% discount offer from the seller.

I was going to rough cut it with an oscillating tool then fine tune with the Dremel. Oscillating blades are stupid expensive for cutting construction type materials but damn does that tool work like a champ at what it does.

Just realized I had ordered one a month ago today from them myself. Thought I'd throw this out there, when I first looked into it I had saved the listing in my watch list for the Kraton and Typhon. I rarely use ebay much anymore so not sure how common this but I got a 15% discount offer from the seller.

I was going to rough cut it with an oscillating tool then fine tune with the Dremel. Oscillating blades are stupid expensive for cutting construction type materials but damn does that tool work like a champ at what it does.
fyi, i bought mine for $75.00 from ProbodyRC out of Russia🇷🇺🇷🇺 I ordered mine on Feb 3rd and it came in last night
I am going to be using my dermal with a diamond tip to rip through it like a knife does thought warm butter 🔪🔪🔪🔪

I have one they come with stickers printed from a computer printer. They are paper stickers and are a pita to get off the sheet.

I used curved scissors to cut two of mine talion and kraton its hard going though

I used one of these in my dremel:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X26G7B8

Nearly broke my fingers trying to use lexan scissors. Actually broke the handles off one of them. Tried using an exacto, but that was leading a quick path to the emergency room. Then started at it with a dremel.

Then I go around with a large sanding drum to finish things.

I have 3 of the probodyrc bodies. The first one I just used a carbon reinforced cutoff wheel, but it got gummed up pretty bad. Then I got the saws. Worked much better. Just ahd to keep the pressure light and RPM's not too high as they were cheap. According to the reviews, the mandrels would bend. Especially the smaller dremel sized one.

First one:
2020-0710-Outcast-BackflipTires-wrapped-side-body.jpg

Then stampede:
2021-0310-stampede-runcam2-body-low.jpg

Then erbe:
2021-0304-ERBEv2-RooSkidv2.jpg

Got the stampede before the revo, but mounted it after the revo... it was too big to fit the stampede, but worked ok when I got a slash chassis on it.

Didn't see this thread earlier and posted this in another thread, but I just did mine today using a box cutter along the inside edges. Came out perfectly if you ask me.

I’m a metal framer and we cut light gauge 18-20 metal with snips, seams like it would work.

olds97_lss - it came out pretty good!!!​

1st - Since I own the #v3 #KRATON I had to order the KRATON v4 body post set which is part #AR320357.
2nd - I cut my probodyrc with a Kobalt knife that I bought brand new from Lowes and it worked perfecto 👍 👍
3rd - I scored the body from the inside and then I scored it from the outside, very simple like you mentioned.

All I need to do is just install my 4 body posts and then this kraton is ready to send💪
1619356074380.png

1619356012134.png

Looks amazing. I bought one of those bodies and put it on my kraton 4s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back