Michigan Any tracks in michigan that allows the Kraton 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewToThis0876

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any spots in michigan that allows the Kraton 6s? Oakland or Macomb or Wayne would be preferable but at this point I would be willing to drive farther. They seem to be banned everywhere I check and I would love to surprise my son with finding a spot. This was edited because I originally thought he had the 8s but it's the 6s running an 8s...so not as big as I thought but still everywhere I checked they don't allow them.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Last edited:
Welcome. Follow me on this. I host events here in Michigan once the weather gets warmer. I am genesse county. Usually every 2nd or 3rd Sunday. Also hosting some at my property this year for the off weekends if people still want to get together.

Yeah in general, Tracks are 1/10 and 1/8 scale. They are groomed for those scales and events. Track width is sanction defined for many tracks. Some tracks are even 1/10 only. Varies throughout, here in the states.
There are many tracks that wont allow 1/5 rigs on them. Not even practice days. The tracks are too narrow anyway for 1/5 and some tracks don't want their tracks wrecked with 30 pound rigs running 8s. Liability issues as well. Some tracks will not allow 1/8 rigs running 6s . 4s is the max. Sanctioned Racing limits all 1/8 rigs to 4s. Just my thoughts.:cool:

Last edited:
Welcome. Follow me on this. I host events here in Michigan once the weather gets warmer. I am genesse county. Usually every 2nd or 3rd Sunday. Also hosting some at my property this year for the off weekends if people still want to get together.
Any ramps? People still want to bash. Need some outdoors time after this anus of a winter.

Any ramps? People still want to bash. Need some outdoors time after this anus of a winter.
Its is a bmx track at the park and my house I have a couple but plan on building a couple more. Also plan on having a ramp building day for anyone who wants to build one without the know how. I will make a shopping list of materials and I have enough tools to go around.. they just have to be able to get them home lol

Its is a bmx track at the park and my house I have a couple but plan on building a couple more. Also plan on having a ramp building day for anyone who wants to build one without the know how. I will make a shopping list of materials and I have enough tools to go around.. they just have to be able to get them home lol
VERY interested in that. Have truck so hauling probably wouldn’t be an issue if anyone needed help.

I definitely plan on adding it to the agenda probably sometime March or April before it gets really nice something Hands-On to do

I’d definitely be interested in coming. I only have one vehicle. So if and when something breaks, I’ll be down. It seems almost every time I run my Typhon in my front yard, something ends up breaking. I had my cheap buggy tires on it and ended up breaking a tire when it did a donut and hit a lip on the sidewalk. Ripped a chunk of the rear tire off.

I just got my ZD Racing 1/8 MT tires on it today and geared back down to the 15 tooth pinion as the tires are probably 3.8’s or 3.6’s. I ran it today on 2s and it was plenty fast. I can’t wait to try it out on a ramp or track once it warms up.

I’d definitely be interested in coming. I only have one vehicle. So if and when something breaks, I’ll be down. It seems almost every time I run my Typhon in my front yard, something ends up breaking. I had my cheap buggy tires on it and ended up breaking a tire when it did a donut and hit a lip on the sidewalk. Ripped a chunk of the rear tire off.

I just got my ZD Racing 1/8 MT tires on it today and geared back down to the 15 tooth pinion as the tires are probably 3.8’s or 3.6’s. I ran it today on 2s and it was plenty fast. I can’t wait to try it out on a ramp or track once it warms up.
We all look forward to seeing you there. There are only a couple parts that really break on them so you should be good. Check out jenny rc for spare parts for cheap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back