Any voltage hobbies problems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Close Enough

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anybody else having shipping/communication problems with Voltage? Hope things are good out there in CA

That’s too bad. I’ve noticed parts out of stock lately. Is M2C the go to now?

Go with ANYONE other than Voltage. They’re done, spread the word because they won’t say it but they’ll continue to take your money knowing they won’t/can’t fulfill the order. Very shady company now.

Go with M2C or @PPS-RC depending on what you want.

Go with ANYONE other than Voltage. They’re done, spread the word because they won’t say it but they’ll continue to take your money knowing they won’t/can’t fulfill the order. Very shady company now.

Did they acquire some of tour $$$?

Looks like they went under. Social media is going crazy about it. Sorry to all those who lost money.

Did they acquire some of tour $$$?

I ordered a servo mount on Feb. 17th that their website stated as in stock. They created the shipping label the next day and that’s where it has been ever since. I filed a PP claim and it’s at the point they are waiting on a response from Voltage. Voltage has been completely silent so I have no doubt I will get my money back from PP. Just a waiting game now.

I ordered a servo mount on Feb. 17th that their website stated as in stock. They created the shipping label the next day and that’s where it has been ever since. I filed a PP claim and it’s at the point they are waiting on a response from Voltage. Voltage has been completely silent so I have no doubt I will get my money back from PP. Just a waiting game now.
That’s too bad. Nobody needs any extra stress.

Exactly the same with me. Servo mount was in stock so I ordered. I thought it was strange that shock towers and other parts that got so much praise before we’re out of stock. Got the shipping label notice for the servo mount and that’s where it stayed. Waiting for PP now

I think they got @crimsonfancy too.

We'll be fine if we used PayPal. Just takes forever... I was able to get my $ back from PayPal after about a month or so.
My only tip would be to screenshot every attempt at reconciliation in order to use as evidence when we submit our PayPal claim. My opinion is that my screenshots helped ease the pain of proving my case in the long run.
I also contacted the BBB to hopefully get some attention for others to avoid. I only submitted a quickly written thing to get their attention.
I do not want to harm this business at all. I only wish they'd get right and behave the way they did in the beginning. Reputation and credibility are tough to recover and such a shame to resort to all this. The parts are stellar and I have em everywhere on my 6s trucks....just not worth di*k if they never ship.

Last edited:
Wow.

I had no idea it was THIS bad for the forums members. I bought a Servo Mount back in the day but that was probably 2 years ago by now.

I heard they lost the machinist and it wasn’t a big operation. Regardless, if your gonna close up shop, then stop taking money if you know you can’t deliver.

Wow.

I had no idea it was THIS bad for the forums members. I bought a Servo Mount back in the day but that was probably 2 years ago by now.

I heard they lost the machinist and it wasn’t a big operation. Regardless, if your gonna close up shop, then stop taking money if you know you can’t deliver.
Pretty simple service standard imo. I hope things still have potential to turn around for the future. I've seen nothing but positives outside of these unique instances with VH. Anyone who tries hard deserves to be recognized and no complaints / only praise from me prior to this past few months.

I wondered about this a while back. Noticed a good amount of parts as "out of stock" and thought it was strange... glad I actually got the stuff I ordered back then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back