Any way to fit castle motor fan on 2WD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what castle are you running?
Remember? Castle sct combo with 3800kv it came with a motor fan that I want to install but cant, I'm sure if you got the combo it is a problem you want to know about as well

I'm having problems with mine too, but it won't do anything lol, the red light on the receiver itself comes on then flashes rapidly then goes off and nothing

I'm having problems with mine too, but it won't do anything lol, the red light on the receiver itself comes on then flashes rapidly then goes off and nothing
not sure man, idk how to bind (probably something simple i can look up) but have you tried to rebind the rx and tx?

I have not had your problem though

if there is a problem with it, then if you warranty it they will give out the new Tactic tx and rx (new and without antenna)

Does anyone know if this fan from Integy will fit the 2wd motor?

Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-50-45.png

i just called their tech line (217)398-8970 and chose option #5, and told them that i was having problems with my receiver, that it would light up solid then flash then go off and that i went through the binding process twice and still had no control of the truck, and was told its still under the 2yr warranty and that the parts were in stock and would be here in 5-7 business days

no they didnt tell me i had to send the old ones in they were just gonna ship me the new ones,

wow... I had a conversation trying to get them to replace mine and they said "must be your esc..."
a waste of $6 for shipping my tx there... hopefully in the future I can get a replacement

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back