Oregon Any Willamette Valley bashers out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order66

Lover of reproducible results
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Mojave
  4. Talion
Looking for off-road, trail and launch terrain with fewer trees than my local bashing hill.

I’d really prefer to break parts on jumps or berms; every front bumper I’ve installed on my three rigs has come equipped with tree-seeking telemetry and well- Oregon has lots of trees.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Hi,

i live in Mac and work in forest grove. I’m looking into getting a Senton 3s and plan to do some bashing in the area.

ryan

Hey guys-
I live in West Beaverton, have a Kraton v5 BLX, and been looking to make some RC connections with some local folks for bashing and/crawling. There’s a fun BMX track in Forest Grove I went to recently — highly recommend. We should meet-up one of these weekends when we have some decent weather. Thanks all -JD

Hello,

Fellow Beaverton resident here!! Trying to find places to run RC cars is challenging. If you know of some places I would like to check them out. I have a couple young drivers that need wide open space LOL. They are getting better though.
Recently hit mountain side high school. The turf baseball field is very forgiving, and the pitching mound is a nice speed jump.
There is an empty lot next to Champions park off 170th that used to have a house on it. We have hit that place a few times. It's small but has some dips, bumps, loose gravel.....
Not ready for the bmx track next to the fire house on Farmington but that place looks awsome for some serious bashing.

I live in E. Vancouver, the 3 dedicated places I've heard of so far in the Portland Metro Area are:

Ventura Park off of SE Stark
Gateway Park between I-205 and I-84
Meldrum Bar Public RC Car Course, Gladstone, next to the Willamette

I have not been any of them yet, waiting for the weather to dry out

Looking for off-road, trail and launch terrain with fewer trees than my local bashing hill.

I’d really prefer to break parts on jumps or berms; every front bumper I’ve installed on my three rigs has come equipped with tree-seeking telemetry and well- Oregon has lots of trees.
I live in Forest Grove and I'm looking at getting a 6s kraton. Most of the time at at the local skate park with my redcat but that can get boring pretty quickly.

Racing this Sunday in Silverton. Hit me up its a fun track with good group of bashers. 1/10 up to 1/5 scale. 0 Trees :D

If you are near Sweet Home there is Sankey Park. There is a BMX track at the top of the hill. I used to live a few blocks from there and would walk over there with my Kraton. Great track with tall berms and jumps.

Hey guys! I'm in Salem and I know of a few places to go. I have a Vorteks that's being converted into a Granite with Typhon arms currently.

@JoeSRP, I liked your page. I've never raced but I'd be willing to try just for fun. I grew up in Silverton, graduated SUHS in 97. The bmx track there is one of my favorite places to bash.

Hey guys! I'm in Salem and I know of a few places to go. I have a Vorteks that's being converted into a Granite with Typhon arms currently.

@JoeSRP, I liked your page. I've never raced but I'd be willing to try just for fun. I grew up in Silverton, graduated SUHS in 97. The bmx track there is one of my favorite places to bash.
PM me or friend me on Facebook(JoeSRP). We try to race every Sunday weather permitting.

I live in Forest Grove and I'm looking at getting a 6s kraton. Most of the time at at the local skate park with my redcat but that can get boring pretty quickly.
Hey, I also live in Forest Grove, Dilley actually. Would love to meet up sometime. I just got a kraton 6s v5, and am learning to drive it. DM me if you're interested in getting out there sometime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back