Anybody else watch competition cooking shows like The Final Table on Netflix?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
My daughter was watching this for some reason. She is an awesome eater just like her old man, she likes beef tongue and has tried veal brains so she is a very curious eater. She went to bed and now I can’t stop watching it lol.

The level of expertise and dedication to a craft like “cooking” at this level now interests me. I’m basically a hillbilly, I love my smoker, a nice rack of ribs or a fat t-bone but MAN I would love to try this stiff they are making!

I’m not hoytee-toytee at all but I’m kinda seeing the appeal ?

My daughter was watching this for some reason. She is an awesome eater just like her old man, she likes beef tongue and has tried veal brains so she is a very curious eater. She went to bed and now I can’t stop watching it lol.

The level of expertise and dedication to a craft like “cooking” at this level now interests me. I’m basically a hillbilly, I love my smoker, a nice rack of ribs or a fat t-bone but MAN I would love to try this stiff they are making!

I’m not hoytee-toytee at all but I’m kinda seeing the appeal ?
Jesus Christ crickets lol..... well I’m man enough to admit my favorite reality show used to be Top Chef wayyy back in the day 8-10 yrs ago. I used to love anything Gordon Ramsey (kitchen nightmares-UK BBC, not his American junk).

The result is that since then I’m quite the restaurant conneisuer.

Hahahaha! I want to find a nice restaurant and try something like the stuff I see on these shows and “expand my horizons” except I don’t really even know what a “nice” restaurant would be at this level.

I mean come on, it really is a craft with so many variables that are constantly changing throughout the process....it’s amazing.

Hahahaha! I want to find a nice restaurant and try something like the stuff I see on these shows and “expand my horizons” except I don’t really even know what a “nice” restaurant would be at this level.

I mean come on, it really is a craft with so many variables that are constantly changing throughout the process....it’s amazing.

Where do you live? Unfortunately there are only a few cities that have restaurants of high caliber. There are a few here and there so be sure to check the Michelin guide for your area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back