Kraton Anybody got a link for center diff removal in the Kraton 8s ? Appreciate the help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have a link for removing center diff in Kraton 8s , appreciate the help , just good to see it done first time doing it , kinda helps with the confidence level ?
I have a video where I disassemble the K8S. Maybe that will help.

Got as far as taking the spools apart , and once again , all plans halted cuz of waaaaaaay to much locktight !! Used heat , still not even moving , Can't really heat up these diffs with a torch to much , start a fire or something , called H.H.. got all parts on the way , some on back order , but it will be worth it when I'm done , putting fast Eddy all through it , while I'm at it

I guess it’s luck of the draw, mine came apart perfectly with no heat needed and was correctly filled with 20mil in the centre diff.

I guess it’s luck of the draw, mine came apart perfectly with no heat needed and was correctly filled with 20mil in the centre diff.
Yeah but it shouldn’t be when you pay thousands! QC should be better especially when you are supposedly getting the high end product of the company. But maybe my expectation are too high!
Anyhow, I am still enjoying my 8S

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back