Senton Anybody know what im looking at here? Is this the real deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bashorbust

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
Advertised as a Senton 6s
received_676473246900505.jpeg
received_393533975582000.jpeg
received_725814661768556.jpeg

received_304029691800993.jpeg
received_2187024098122079.jpeg

its missing the center body support
That's totally fine. I was mostly conscious about if there were any obvious red flags that would make me avoid purchasing it. I've never seen a 6s in person, and am yet to familiarize myself with their builds.

How much are they asking for it?

If it has the correct A-Arms and axles then the arms will have an "S" printed on the bottom of them.

Could be a Typhon with senton wheels and body if not
The front right lower arm appears to have the S. It's hard to tell but I think I see it on the Right rear lower arm too.

Def a real Senton , and a V3 at that . The V2 Senton had sway bars and boots on the shocks as well as aluminum smooth shock caps . If this were a Typhon , then they removed the sway bars / put the smaller arms on it , changed the shock towers ( they are diff from Typhon to Senton ) . Shocks are diff to , but hard to tell by eye ,unless you measure them . Yes , cage is missing , and has a V4 sliding motor mount on it . Orig body gone . Either way , it looks clean and IMO , is a good deal !!!! Buy it !!!!

Def a real Senton , and a V3 at that . The V2 Senton had sway bars and boots on the shocks as well as aluminum smooth shock caps . If this were a Typhon , then they removed the sway bars / put the smaller arms on it , changed the shock towers ( they are diff from Typhon to Senton ) . Shocks are diff to , but hard to tell by eye ,unless you measure them . Yes , cage is missing , and has a V4 sliding motor mount on it . Orig body gone . Either way , it looks clean and IMO , is a good deal !!!! Buy it !!!!
V3 Senton had sway bars and shock boots too. V3 Typhon had the same setup with the sway bars and shocks. Caps were plastic too.

The newest body model before they were discontinued didn’t have sway bars.

V3 Senton had sway bars and shock boots too. V3 Typhon had the same setup with the sway bars and shocks. Caps were plastic too.
The V1 and V2 Sentons were the light green bodies with sway bars and shock boots , V3 was the dark green Camo looking body . There never was a V4 Senton . The V3 has no sway bars or shock boots . These are both V3 , I bought the one on the right brand new , and added the sway bars . The link below is a member that has a brand new V2 . Notice the different shock caps also . One thing that I have not seen on another Senton 6s is the small splash shields behind the front tires that mount onto the steering rack top plate on his NOS V2 Senton 6s .

IMG_5168.JPG

IMG_5127.JPG

IMG_5129.JPG

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/nos-senton-6s.48886/

Last edited:
Why did they discontinue the senton?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back