Senton Anybody know what im looking at here? Is this the real deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The V1 and V2 Sentons were the light green bodies with sway bars and shock boots , V3 was the dark green Camo looking body . There never was a V4 Senton . The V3 has no sway bars or shock boots . These are both V3 , I bought the one on the right brand new , and added the sway bars . The link below is a member that has a brand new V2 . Notice the different shock caps also . One thing that I have not seen on another Senton 6s is the small splash shields behind the front tires that mount onto the steering rack top plate on his NOS V2 Senton 6s .

View attachment 210808

View attachment 210809

View attachment 210811
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/nos-senton-6s.48886/
I have the Splash shields. Winning!!!
The SWB chassis is also used for the Outcast!👍
...and I'm glad they re-released parts again. Bought up a few for my build.😜

20220407_191907.jpg

V3 Senton had sway bars and shock boots too. V3 Typhon had the same setup with the sway bars and shocks. Caps were plastic too.
Nah, the sway bars were a common complaint. Those boots are useless, I'd rather wipe mine down. Much easier to maintain this way!

20220408_004658.jpg

Last edited:
The V1 and V2 Sentons were the light green bodies with sway bars and shock boots , V3 was the dark green Camo looking body . There never was a V4 Senton . The V3 has no sway bars or shock boots . These are both V3 , I bought the one on the right brand new , and added the sway bars . The link below is a member that has a brand new V2 . Notice the different shock caps also . One thing that I have not seen on another Senton 6s is the small splash shields behind the front tires that mount onto the steering rack top plate on his NOS V2 Senton 6s .

View attachment 210808

View attachment 210809

View attachment 210811
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/nos-senton-6s.48886/

Idk why I thought the V3 Senton had sway bars and shock boots.
Looks like the rear bumper changed from V2 to V3 as well.
But in case anyone wants to see them these are the stock photos for each version of the Senton.
This is a V1 Senton

sentn.jpg

f1d2e0e034cc682a1867296d81042caf-1024x768.jpg

V2

arad83gl.jpg

arad83gl_1.jpg

And the V3

download (14).jpg

ARAD83LG_A3_OTE4R7WS.jpg

I've actually been wanting to make a thread in the 6s section that lists the differences between the different versions. But it is a rather massive undertaking. I actually started gathering pictures of each version of the cars. That is much harder than you would think.
Because they are idiots !!!! LOL It shares the same chassis / electronics as the Typhon , they very easily could have left it alone and in production , NTM , that they still sell now all the parts for it !!!
Even the body and tires?

Even the body and tires?
Def the body , I just bought one , have to check on the tires . You can take all the orig part #'s from the V3 exploded view and search them on HH . Irecently have bought all the arms , body posts/mounts / roll cage .
The answer is ...............yes !!! LOL Maybe I should buy a set or two !!!!
Note: when you type in the orig part # , it finds the part but now shows you a new updated part # , I.E instead of ARxxxxx , it is ARACxxxxx
Which leads me to say again , are they gearing up for a re-release ??????

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...unted-tires-17mm-hex-black-2-6s/ARAC9422.html

Last edited:
its missing the center body support
If you are referring to the missing roll cage, this Senton appears to be an early platform. Vintage. Needs the roll cage IMO.
Nice find.

If you are referring to the missing T2T, this Senton appears to be a pre T2T V4 platform. Vintage.
Nice find.
Not the T2T brace. The center body support.
Roll bars.

I have the power hobby Raptor SCT tires on mine. Haven’t used them yet but can’t imagine that they would be worse than the stock tires. I have the V2 light green body on mine but seeing these pictures makes me want to order one of the newer ones.

FWIW, the body and tires are available. I picked up a set for mine.
Did the OP ever buy this?

Def the body , I just bought one , have to check on the tires . You can take all the orig part #'s from the V3 exploded view and search them on HH . Irecently have bought all the arms , body posts/mounts / roll cage .
The answer is ...............yes !!! LOL Maybe I should buy a set or two !!!!
Note: when you type in the orig part # , it finds the part but now shows you a new updated part # , I.E instead of ARxxxxx , it is ARACxxxxx
Which leads me to say again , are they gearing up for a re-release ??????

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...unted-tires-17mm-hex-black-2-6s/ARAC9422.html
I really hope that they re-release this at some point. Aside from my talion the senton is my favorite to drive. I'd probably drive my senton more if it wasn't so precious to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back