Will work for beer.
Staff member
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
And which way should I push the tires to get the slop out when I make this measurement....?

:ROFLMAO:
I roll the car forward on the wheels then let them settle into their natural forward position. I figured this would make the most sense since most of the time I'll be driving forward :unsure:

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Just like real cars, if the suspension is sloppy it’ll never hold an alignment. Just send it and get it so it looks pretty good at either end of the suspension play.

drjim

Old And In The Way!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Senton
I was being cynical, guys!

BUT....thanks for the tip about rolling it forward a bit when I check it. So far my Senton is out-of-the-box stock as far as suspension goes, and I definitely need to shim the wheels to get rid of the godawful amount of free play in it. And I understand some slop is a Good Thing, as it helps to curtail breakage.

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I was being cynical, guys!

BUT....thanks for the tip about rolling it forward a bit when I check it. So far my Senton is out-of-the-box stock as far as suspension goes, and I definitely need to shim the wheels to get rid of the godawful amount of free play in it. And I understand some slop is a Good Thing, as it helps to curtail breakage.
Yeah they are definitely very sloppy.