Anybody know what these are for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclewis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I’m assuming there for
image.jpg
bolts and nuts but I’m not sure

Turnbuckles. These turn them to adjust toe.

For a minute there I thought those were those tools for popping the u joint out of the Traxxas driveshafts.

And which way should I push the tires to get the slop out when I make this measurement....?

:ROFLMAO:
I roll the car forward on the wheels then let them settle into their natural forward position. I figured this would make the most sense since most of the time I'll be driving forward :unsure:

Just like real cars, if the suspension is sloppy it’ll never hold an alignment. Just send it and get it so it looks pretty good at either end of the suspension play.

I was being cynical, guys!

BUT....thanks for the tip about rolling it forward a bit when I check it. So far my Senton is out-of-the-box stock as far as suspension goes, and I definitely need to shim the wheels to get rid of the godawful amount of free play in it. And I understand some slop is a Good Thing, as it helps to curtail breakage.

I was being cynical, guys!

BUT....thanks for the tip about rolling it forward a bit when I check it. So far my Senton is out-of-the-box stock as far as suspension goes, and I definitely need to shim the wheels to get rid of the godawful amount of free play in it. And I understand some slop is a Good Thing, as it helps to curtail breakage.
Yeah they are definitely very sloppy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back