Anybody know whats up with voltage hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know what up with voltage hobbies parts been out of stock for months
@Matt420 - Who knows but I heard that they are looking for new Machinist since they cant keep up with the demand on those shock towers and other gear as well.. I got sick of waiting so i found this other company who makes killer gear for ARRMA Vechile's, plus they always have stock on there gear! The company is called #JustbashRC. I bought there 6mm shock towers that are incredibly strong and super durable. I added there link below for ya bother and a pic of there insane shock towers! Curt is the owner of the company and he one cool dude to do business with.
https://justbashitrc.com/
All the best from FL,
Uplift-RC
Just Bash It Shot Towers.jpg
hat makes ARRMA

Last edited:
Wh
Bummer I don’t live in Cali or id go work for him then
Why don't you make your own then if your a machinist mate?
You can make a lot of money b.c a lot of the top online vendors who sells aftermarket ARRMA parts are always out of stock!

I've been buying some parts he has available and reached out to him to help if he needed since I am local; he responded but that was about it...

I've been buying some parts he has available and reached out to him to help if he needed since I am local; he responded but that was about it...
All I know he his is loosing a lot of Biz!! Just Bash It Rc company makes some unbelievable aftermarket parts for all ARRMA rc cars & trucks.
Plus, its a great company to business with and they have stock on 95% of the material.. No disrespect to VH b/c I have installed on my v3 there Servo mount which works awesome. Just wish they would hire more help.

All I know he his is loosing a lot of Biz!! Just Bash It Rc company makes some unbelievable aftermarket parts for all ARRMA rc cars & trucks.
Plus, its a great company to business with and they have stock on 95% of the material.. No disrespect to VH b/c I have installed on my v3 there Servo mount which works awesome. Just wish they would hire more help.
He's shouldn't be worried about JBI. Both Voltage and JBI are going to lose sales to M2C. Their stuff is top of the line.

For some reason, I thought JBI were in the UK or Canada (I know, really close to one another). Regardless, didn't think they were US based. Just perused their site again to find they are about 62 miles West of me! All this time I was avoiding their site because I thought they were overseas and I wanted to try to buy US based if I can.

Just hit them up on facebook, seems the guy 60 miles from me is the US guy and he works with a guy in the UK.

Seems like all the aftermarket guys have all jumped to the 7075 aluminum for almost all the newer parts, so that's good for us who like to bash hard. Future is bright for Arrma owners everywhere.

Im all over this as well. He keeps giving little hints for us to stay tuned. Latest I've seen is a restocking comment for November. Id like to stay loyal to the brand given that it lasts. I just need like 2 pieces lol

I'm still needing the one, since last winter.

He's shouldn't be worried about JBI. Both Voltage and JBI are going to lose sales to M2C. Their stuff is top of the line.
True. But honestly (and I'm probably not the only one) Mitch's towers don't look as refined as the 6mm JBI towers. I bought everything else from m2c or GKA (braces, Ackerman) because m2c does beat every component, but the "box" brace of his towers better prove their functional metal (? pun intended), or else the finishing on the JBI 6mm 7075t6 towers is gonna attract many joining the Aarmy. Mine have taken some punishment, barely a scratch, how tough do you need a tower to be before it's overkill?

Wh

Why don't you make your own then if your a machinist mate?
You can make a lot of money b.c a lot of the top online vendors who sells aftermarket ARRMA parts are always out of stock!

Trust me I would if I could. If they were my machines I would absolutely have an online shop for all the parts y’all want haha. But I’m always slammed with company work. I never have time to do stuff like that, plus the boss probably wouldn’t be to happy i was using company material and time to do that. I’m a programmer as well so if you find someone with a cnc mill but can’t do the programming, I will write one for them

True. But honestly (and I'm probably not the only one) Mitch's towers don't look as refined as the 6mm JBI towers. I bought everything else from m2c or GKA (braces, Ackerman) because m2c does beat every component, but the "box" brace of his towers better prove their functional metal (? pun intended), or else the finishing on the JBI 6mm 7075t6 towers is gonna attract many joining the Aarmy. Mine have taken some punishment, barely a scratch, how tough do you need a tower to be before it's overkill?
I have the JBI 6061 towers and I think they are horrid looking. So much so that I went and bought the M2C towers to replace them. I wasn't worried about them bending but I just couldn't stand the look.

I have the JBI 6061 towers and I think they are horrid looking. So much so that I went and bought the M2C towers to replace them. I wasn't worried about them bending but I just couldn't stand the look.
Are those the ones with a dog on them? If so, they do look weird.

I feel that way about a lot of his products, especially the chassis, it seriously looks like something someone made in high school shop class.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back