Kraton Anybody know when the 4S line is coming? Spring or Summer????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - I saw that Outcast 1/8 scale EXB link appear and disappear too, so figured it was that.
Also got tired of waiting and bought a Vorteks for my daughter, to scratch the itch.
Id still be up for a 4S when they come.....and if thats not quick enough, a Kraton 1/8 EXB (perhaps it'll be an EXB RTR???) is looking more and more likely.

Breaking a media embargo, even accidently is a pretty fast way to getting "struck off" the guest list :)

Last edited:
Yeah - I saw that Outcast 1/8 scale EXB link appear and disappear too, so figured it was that.
Also got tired of waiting and bought a Vorteks for my daughter, to scratch the itch.
Id still be up for a 4S when they come.....and if thats not quick enough, a Kraton 1/8 EXB is looking more and more likely.

Breaking a media embargo, even accidently is a pretty fast way to getting "struck off" the guest list :)
Jay tee did it with the 2019 Outcast, he accidentally uploaded his unboxing like 2 months before it came out and Arrma still sends him cars.

I heard the hold up for the 4s line is there is a shortage of unicorn dust in china right now.

unicorn email GIF

Anybody know when the new 4S line is coming? I have been waiting for it but might just buy a 3S BRCC if it will be summer... anybody?
Already out ,most 6s trucks are really only made for 4s. That's how rc company's make part money, Old an experience in rc from beginning.

Back