Kraton Anybody know when the 4S line is coming? Spring or Summer????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope so. And maybe some metal diffs and input gears, metal bodied shocks, keep the rest plastic so it can flex and it will stay light. Maybe a center diff.
No way a center diff is going to fit.

No way a center diff is going to fit.
I heard from someone that they might put a center diff in. Maybe not then. I don't care too much though.
I really thought today would be the day the V2 came out. I might end up getting the 6s at this rate. 🤞
I know, me too. Not gonna go 6s though.

I'm keeping an eye out on their IG page for announcements there, based on how they announced the Kraton 8s EXB recently. I'm also mostly waiting for the official word about the Vorteks 3s.

I decided not to wait, and just ordered a Granite. Just my luck they’ll show up in stock tomorrow, lol.
Haha! I am about to do the same, on the fence between the granite and Notorious now. I figured my little kids would be more entertained by a stunt truck. Justifying a 6s is hard though 🤷‍♂️

Haha! I am about to do the same, on the fence between the granite and Notorious now. I figured my little kids would be more entertained by a stunt truck. Justifying a 6s is hard though 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I really wanted to get the Notorious, but I’m new to bashers and thought 6S may be too much. I don’t have a huge place to run it.

I just bought my boy a Granite and figured it would be cool for us to have identical trucks. And in a pinch I’ll have a parts truck when he breaks something, lol.

Then, when Dad’s Granite is up on blocks and missing all its parts, I can justify the Notorious or new 4S Outcast. I’ve got it all perfectly planned out, lol.

Back