Kraton Anybody know when the 4S line is coming? Spring or Summer????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the Suez Canal jam delayed us 🤬
I think they float these across the Pacific from China. They don’t sail 75% around the other way 🤣🤣🤘🏻🤘🏻

Anybody know when the new 4S line is coming? I have been waiting for it but might just buy a 3S BRCC if it will be summer... anybody?
JD said in the latest interview I've seen, anytime from April through June this year.

A261F082-CD1F-4A6C-A284-CAFB779AC13F.jpeg

Do you guys/girls think the 4s line will still use slippers??? What are the chances it will actually be like a mini 6s? I am just trying to convince my self to get a 6s lol 😆

Do you guys/girls think the 4s line will still use slippers??? What are the chances it will actually be like a mini 6s? I am just trying to convince my self to get a 6s lol 😆
I would say very likely as there isn't space for a center diff without completely redesigning the motor module.

I see aluminum shocks on this that they just released. Also copperheads so this is definitely a kraton by the looks of it.
That's the teaser for the 8s EXB.

That's the teaser for the 8s EXB.
I reject your reality and substitute my own. It's a 5s kraton with a plastic chassis and center diff.

Question 1, Probably so.
Question 2, Even though I wish it would be, don't see it.
I'd try to wait it out to see what they come up with, if not, get the 6S.

Back