Outcast Anybody know where to buy a cpl outcast bumpers??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beefy nugz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
It’s been around 5-6 months since I last drove my outcast v2. I broke my unbreakable rear t-bone bumper at the skatepark, and a week later I broke my front t-bone bumper on a sign pole. Haven’t been able to find anything and I don’t wanna bash this truck without front and rear bumpers. Anybody know where I can find something? Not looking for the stock bumper and t-bone and rpm appear to be on back order

Thanks!

supposedly t-bone is back to answering emails. those bumpers have a lifetime warranty
Yep. And for some retarded reason, I sent both broken bumpers to rpm. Realized a cpl weeks after I sent them that they were both t-bone! lol so no wonder why I never heard back...

Forgot to mention that part

Thanks!
Either they just stocked up or I was on a different website!
There already out of those wide rear bumpers. Oh well, grabbed a front tbone bumper.
I thought about that kraton exb bumper but didn’t see much on the small virtual exploded view on how it hooks up to the front. Is it just the four screws on the bottom or is there some others piece/s required?

Thanks!
Either they just stocked up or I was on a different website!
There already out of those wide rear bumpers. Oh well, grabbed a front tbone bumper.
I thought about that kraton exb bumper but didn’t see much on the small virtual exploded view on how it hooks up to the front. Is it just the four screws on the bottom or is there some others piece/s required?
To be honest I'm not sure if anything else is needed or not. @bicketybam has both the BLX and the EXB so he might be able to answer that question.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back