Senton anybody paint there stock body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I just got my new arrma senton v2 on Friday and I need some ideas on how to paint it. why buy something and let it look like everyone else. you see the profile pix.

upload_2017-2-5_6-52-27.png

heres what she looks like src fit just needed a waher in the front to get them to turn freely.

Just buy a new clear body.

Here's mine

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 85
Just buy a new clear body.

Here's mine
I love that paint scheme.it looks pretty close to how my typhon look. who makes that body. I'm a chevy guy so I need the silverado

It takes a while,but you could bead blast the paint off the inside and start over....PITA though!
I used rc nitro gas and a green scrubby pad. it was a pita but it didn't leave a hazey clear

I love that paint scheme.it looks pretty close to how my typhon look. who makes that body. I'm a chevy guy so I need the silverado

Thanks man! It's the first one i've done, I thought it came out pretty good. It's a Proline body, they have 4 different Chevy body's to choose from so you should be all set. All I had to do was trim a little extra around the wheel wells for the 1/8 buggy tires to fit.

Just finished paint my senton body what do you think. This thang took a whole lot of paint and forever to remove the stock paint
20170210_183001.jpg

The stock "paint" isn't paint at all. It's silk screened on and then baked in with heat. It's near impossible to get it off and still have a usable body. Your best bet is to buy a new clear body from Arrma, they can be found on Amazon and elsewhere. Then you can paint it however you would like and it will actually look good.

The stock "paint" isn't paint at all. It's silk screened on and then baked in with heat. It's near impossible to get it off and still have a usable body. Your best bet is to buy a new clear body from Arrma, they can be found on Amazon and elsewhere. Then you can paint it however you would like and it will actually look good.
look at my profile ive paint 4 or 5 stock pre painted bodies just use rc nitro gas and a green scrubby sponge it takes a little time but it works . look at my body it still has some of the factory green paint

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back