Anybody successfully complete a warrantee claim?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felony4free

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
I’m having trouble getting in contact with the right people to file a warrantee claim with TP Power and Goldbat, both companies I’ve attempted to file a claim via email and goldbat goes as far as acknowledging my claim and replying but then drops off and stops replying after I send them proof of purchase and all the other mumbo jumbo they ask for, TP Power I get no response at all. Could be a COVID thing? Anybody have better with luck with these manufacturers?

I have gotten a claim through with Horizon using email, but it took a month for them to approve the claim, almost took half a year total for the part to come (January to May). I think calling them via phone or live messaging is probably the quicker and more reliable than email, since it's harder for a representative to ignore you.

I have gotten a claim through with Horizon using email, but it took a month for them to approve the claim, almost took half a year total for the part to come (January to May). I think calling them via phone or live messaging is probably the quicker and more reliable than email, since it's harder for a representative to ignore you.
Yeah I’ve had good luck with horizon and hobbywing,(things I touch happen to fail quite often)both came thru with brand spanking new parts tho not very timely but they got here none the less

Yeah I’ve had good luck with horizon and hobbywing,(things I touch happen to fail quite often)both came thru with brand spanking new parts tho not very timely but they got here none the less
From what I’ve read on the Forum, TP doesn’t have the best CS! As far as Goldbat, try Amazon if that’s where you purchased from. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Good luck!

I've tried multiple times to get ahold of TP with no avail. Pisses me off as I've spent over $500 on motors and they can't reply to one of my 6 emails over 6 months. I've heard people say you have to create an account before you email and then they respond but I've had an account since day one and still not heard anything back in again 6+ months. At this point it's a waste of time and honestly their motors seem to be getting worse and worse to match their $hit service anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back