Anybody tried the Traxxas toolkit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tips are good in my experience, but the ratcheting handle tool they include is garbage. Mine broken after a few hard torques. Now I just chuck up those bits into a drill motor and use them that way.
I just had the same problem bought the traxxas set with the handle driver literally used it 4 times had it a month and it fell apart in my hand the latch tou push to insert bits came off springs flew everywhere and about 6/8 little mental pins fell out so useless now contacting shop tomorrow
The tips are good in my experience, but the ratcheting handle tool they include is garbage. Mine broken after a few hard torques. Now I just chuck up those bits into a drill motor and use them that way.
I just had the same problem bought the traxxas set with the handle driver literally used it 4 times had it a month and it fell apart in my hand the latch tou push to insert bits came off springs flew everywhere and about 6/8 little mental pins fell out so useless now contacting shop tomorrow

Mine has been the opposite, I bought it in 2017 the handle works the same as it did out of the box, no way in hell you are removing a locktited screw with it, but the tips and the nut drivers are all about rounded off.

Just ok. Mine work fine, but after I got a set of MIP tools, the Traxxas ones sit in my field bag and are there just for field repairs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back