Anybody tried the Traxxas toolkit?

Currently reading:
Anybody tried the Traxxas toolkit?

tdikyle

Reaction score
That traxxas kit is just a Chinese rebrand, dynamite and fasttrax sel the same kit with their brand on them for cheaper, I bought the fasttrax set when I first started out in RC,

Dno

Reaction score
The tips are good in my experience, but the ratcheting handle tool they include is garbage. Mine broken after a few hard torques. Now I just chuck up those bits into a drill motor and use them that way.
I just had the same problem bought the traxxas set with the handle driver literally used it 4 times had it a month and it fell apart in my hand the latch tou push to insert bits came off springs flew everywhere and about 6/8 little mental pins fell out so useless now contacting shop tomorrow
The tips are good in my experience, but the ratcheting handle tool they include is garbage. Mine broken after a few hard torques. Now I just chuck up those bits into a drill motor and use them that way.
I just had the same problem bought the traxxas set with the handle driver literally used it 4 times had it a month and it fell apart in my hand the latch tou push to insert bits came off springs flew everywhere and about 6/8 little mental pins fell out so useless now contacting shop tomorrow

slick2500

If it ain't broke, you're doing it wrong.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Typhon 3s

Mine has been the opposite, I bought it in 2017 the handle works the same as it did out of the box, no way in hell you are removing a locktited screw with it, but the tips and the nut drivers are all about rounded off.