Anybody use these 8s hub extenders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Wanted to ask before I bought..
Screen Shot 2023-02-12 at 4.17.47 PM.png

does that give you more width? it doesn't say how much.

This part of the forum is definitely less active lol. Tbh I never felt like my arrma 8s rigs needed to be any wider. I do like the +!5mm extensions I have on my XRT though but it was not as wide as the k8s to begin with. Was there a reason you wanted to go wider?

Was there a reason you wanted to go wider?
Yeh I kept rolling it over yesterday. I was doing a lot of ripping around the yard and gravely road and flipped it over several times. I put some on my K6 and noticed a big difference. It's definitely not a "need to have" it's more of a experiment and see what happens thing. Thinking it may fly more level in the air too..? You have way more experience than I with 8s stuff so thanks for the feedback.

Yeh I kept rolling it over yesterday. I was doing a lot of ripping around the yard and gravely road and flipped it over several times. I put some on my K6 and noticed a big difference. It's definitely not a "need to have" it's more of a experiment and see what happens thing. Thinking it may fly more level in the air too..? You have way more experience than I with 8s stuff so thanks for the feedback.

Messing with the shock preload can help combat rollovers too. If you unscrew them some it will definitely help though it will lower ride height a little. I can't remember the last time I rolled over one of them. To be fair though I haven't ripped them around that hard in a while. I'm normally just jumping them :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ya the 8s rigs are wide enough already in my opinion.
I didn't necessarily think that it "needed" them. I just wanted to know if it was a waste of time and or money.

Update: I have been running the hubs on my K8 EXB for a few weeks now and have noticed zero drawbacks in performance! Extra cool points for sliding around on a paved parking lot without flipping over a couple weeks ago. I will admit I was a little disappointed when I discovered the only wheels they work on are the stock CH's. Won't work with BF's because they are designed to interlock with the wheel itself. ✌🏼

Damn, working with only 1 tire is waaaaack :cry:

Damn, working with only 1 tire is waaaaack :cry:
I think I could cut the interlocking prongs off with a cutting wheel and they would still work. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back