Anyone able to find a decent source for aftermarket bodies for an Infraction, other then Ebay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
As the title states, trying to find any other sources for bodies for an Infraction other then Ebay.... Appreciate any heads up, thanks!

How deep are your pockets?
(If you are interested in just speed) I make bathtubs....
MoldCapture.JPG

I am getting close to doing some tests on a Typhon (just cutting the back half shorter)
If all goes well and it performs nicely I am considering selling these in fiberglass or carbon fiber. Material costs are not cheap on the carbon.

-Liberty

It's more for cosmetic right now. The original body has just about had it, so I was trying to see other then another original body or Unbreakable Bugatti body from Ebay, if there were any other options yet.

On a side note, by your offer I may look into the cost of something like yours, @LibertyMKiii for a different rig I'm trying to set up more for drag racing. It's a non Arrma rig, so don't want to be rude, haha! I'll try and keep better mind of the funds so i can look into this option down the road!!

It's more for cosmetic right now. The original body has just about had it, so I was trying to see other then another original body or Unbreakable Bugatti body from Ebay, if there were any other options yet.

On a side note, by your offer I may look into the cost of something like yours, @LibertyMKiii for a different rig I'm trying to set up more for drag racing. It's a non Arrma rig, so don't want to be rude, haha! I'll try and keep better mind of the funds so i can look into this option down the road!!
To be 100% honest my body design only has value at speeds of 90mph and faster.
If you are doing drag only this body would be a waste of your money.

Id probably look at corvette bodies made for the xo-1 or something like that online.

Right on, appreciate the offer and a starting point! It will be for a DragSlash, so I'll continue the methodical search for a body that will fit and hopefully help to split some air! Thanks again @LibertyMKiii

Right on, appreciate the offer and a starting point! It will be for a DragSlash, so I'll continue the methodical search for a body that will fit and hopefully help to split some air! Thanks again @LibertyMKiii
Delta plastics is great for the Slash. They have a section of their website dedicated to the Slash.
https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/traxxas-slash-bodies

This was my Slash 4x4 with a Delta plastics body (high contrast black and yellow for high visibility)
The speed run bodies are thicker plastic and very tuff, but at the cost of heavy weight.
slash4x4.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back