Anyone curious why Canada has such limited arrma stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone curious why Canada has such limited arrma stock? The answer is the labelling and instructions need to be done in French to be imported into Canada. Thank you Quebec!
Really that's why? I thought it was the whole asbestos diff gasket thing🤣 well if that truly is the case its a lot easier fix then tearing apart and replacing gaskets then putting back together hopefully right and sending back out. Some Google translating😂 and new printed manuals and boxes should be pretty easy to get done at least.

I thought most people in Canada spoke english.:LOL: I been to Niagra Falls and the Rainbow bridge. Everyone spoke english.:ROFLMAO:
Je parle Francais aussi.;)

Darn Francophones.
I thought most people in Canada spoke english.:LOL: I been to Niagra Falls and the Rainbow bridge. Everyone spoke english.:ROFLMAO:
Je parle Francais aussi.;)
They do. Only 22% speak French with the majority of them being in Quebec.

-edit- To ensure that all Canadians can read and understand product packaging, the federal government enacted the Consumer Packaging and Labeling Act in 1974. This Act requests that consumer products sold in Canada be labelled in both English and French.

Not sure what you are complaining about.

The boxes in Canada are in english only and the Arrma instruction manuals are in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese for the entire world. I can't see anything different or Canadian-specific (or Québec-specific for that matter) inside or outside the box.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/manuals/ARB200020936.pdf

The boxes in Canada are in english only and the Arrma instruction manuals are in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese for the entire world. I can't see anything different or Canadian-specific (or Québec-specific for that matter) inside or outside the box.

To ensure that all Canadians can read and understand product packaging, the federal government enacted the Consumer Packaging and Labeling Act in 1974. This Act requests that consumer products sold in Canada be labelled in both English and French.

Their boxes do not comply with the Consumer Packaging and Labeling Act.

HH probably feels it would cost too much to change out the box art and comply.
This is not by accident or an oversite IMHO. I could be wrong. IDK.:unsure:

I’m not complaining. Just mad because I want to buy a thing that I can’t get because Quebec which if you ask the rest of Canada would say “isn’t Canada”
Just do stupid. Even the ones that speak French know English. Quebec is a messed up place.
HH probably feels it would cost too much to change out the box art and comply.
This is not by accident or an oversite IMHO. I could be wrong. IDK.:unsure:
They are working on it.

Seriously French people!!!!

don’t eat the small parts!

I’m not complaining. Just mad because I want to buy a thing that I can’t get because Quebec which if you ask the rest of Canada would say “isn’t Canada”
Just do stupid. Even the ones that speak French know English. Quebec is a messed up place.

They are working on it.

Seriously French people!!!!

don’t eat the small parts!

Are you sure about that? Does Arrma really has to change the boxes to add French on it? If so, it is indeed stupid and I hope this isn't true (I am a French-Canadian living in Québec BTW).

It is true that much more people are bilingual here these days and that's a great thing. That being said, one could argue that the situation a few decades ago (like 50-70 years ago) was even more messed up. The anglos were the rich folks, the french were considered cheap labor and everything was in english everywhere in the big cities, despite having the majority of the population speaking french in the province. Yes, laws were passed to promote french and that was in response to a messed-up situation. I think the current french/english status is fine in the province and that it's a great thing for Canada to have french culture within...and it's a great thing for Québec to have a strong english presence. Diversity is good IMO.

Quite honestly, Québec is a pretty awesome place and I suggest you come over to visit some times. It is not as messed up as you seem to think it is. :)

Ok. I see your edge now. And get why.

I’ve been to Montréal 4 times. A couple of those trips were to watch the jets beat the canadiens.
“Business trips”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back