Anyone else have issues with Voltage hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
So ordered a set of Kraton towers like midnight on the 28th and still no shipping info for my order or response to emails. Website even claims all orders to be processed in 24-48 hrs and here I am 6 days later including the 28th with no shipping info or response to 2 separate emails. Just wondering if this is the norm for Voltage or ???

So ordered a set of Kraton towers like midnight on the 28th and still no shipping info for my order or response to emails. Website even claims all orders to be processed in 24-48 hrs and here I am 6 days later including the 28th with no shipping info or response to 2 separate emails. Just wondering if this is the norm for Voltage or ???
I’ve had that happen before... my first couple orders were great. I was even getting reply’s from Kenny.. now not so much... this has happened before and that’s why people have a bad taste in their mouth. I really hope you get your parts soon. That sucks, no fun to be waiting for what should have been there by now! Sorry brother

Thanks for the input everyone! Ya I'm up north in the same state too so was hoping to have them by now but still not even a shipped notification or reply still to my emails just a little frustrating.... Thanks @jondilly1974 I didn't know they had an account on the forum or I would have tagged them👍 well maybe tomorrow a shipping notice hopefully.....

Wow well what do you know after I posted this thread now all of a sudden I got shipping notification 🤔 kind of funny to as it was sent after 8:30pm... Well again see if the rediculas mess of SoCal shipping makes it here before the M2C order as they are always solid and about 3 days always to Cali. Well thanks @jondilly1974 for tagging them maybe that got things going🤷

Well definitely don't think I'll ever order from Voltage again. Still no reply to email and my order still has not been shipped almost a week later. Shipping label was created 2 days ago but order still has not been shipped😡

Well definitely don't think I'll ever order from Voltage again. Still no reply to email and my order still has not been shipped almost a week later. Shipping label was created 2 days ago but order still has not been shipped😡
That sucks man 👎🏻👎🏻 Not a good way to keep customers around... sorry bud

I think the moral of the story is don’t order from Voltage if you’re in a hurry. Same goes for TBone. If you have time and are patient, sure go ahead. Otherwise stick to M2C and RPM.

That sucks and I hate to hear it @Edough13. If I'm not mistaken @Voltage Hobbies was having some supply issues, I believe, earlier this year but thought things were starting to straighten out for him.
Definitely sucks! Just frustrated they claim to process and ship orders within 24-48hrs and here it is 6 days later and still only a shipping label has been created. Should have had it in stock as it showed on the website when I ordered and now shows the front tower OOS but still rears available. Disappointing to as I try to help support small businesses here in my home state of California which is where Voltage is based. But I can't see continuing to help if they can't keep up and get an order out that was claimed to be in stock and also should have been processed and shipped already by their quoted time frame. Also disappointing as my orders from JennysRC and M2C will be here from across the country that were ordered days later before a small order shipped out from the same state.

That sucks and I hate to hear it @Edough13. If I'm not mistaken @Voltage Hobbies was having some supply issues, I believe, earlier this year but thought things were starting to straighten out for him.
Yeah for about the past 6-7 months I saw tons of people getting in new Voltage Hobbies parts.
Definitely sucks! Just frustrated they claim to process and ship orders within 24-48hrs and here it is 6 days later and still only a shipping label has been created. Should have had it in stock as it showed on the website when I ordered and now shows the front tower OOS but still rears available. Disappointing to as I try to help support small businesses here in my home state of California which is where Voltage is based. But I can't see continuing to help if they can't keep up and get an order out that was claimed to be in stock and also should have been processed and shipped already by their quoted time frame. Also disappointing as my orders from JennysRC and M2C will be here from across the country that were ordered days later before a small order shipped out from the same state.
I've had similar situations happen from 3 different eBay sellers, all said they ship within 24 hours, I ordered stuff and it never shipped. I never did get my servo horn I needed. After 3 tries they are now on backorder everywhere. So I had to buy an Axial one and do a bit of modding.

Last edited:
Ok so getting to be beyond rediculas at this point! Still no response back, order still hasn't shipped being placed a week ago and even a shipping label created Monday but nothing shipped still! I have emailed again and put in a message through the contact feature on the website just asking for a refund as I know M2C will fill and ship the order the same day unlike Voltage a week later. So with my recent experience I highly suggest not even consider ordering anything from Voltage hobbies instead go with M2C!!

Ok so getting to be beyond rediculas at this point! Still no response back, order still hasn't shipped being placed a week ago and even a shipping label created Monday but nothing shipped still! I have emailed again and put in a message through the contact feature on the website just asking for a refund as I know M2C will fill and ship the order the same day unlike Voltage a week later. So with my recent experience I highly suggest not even consider ordering anything from Voltage hobbies instead go with M2C!!
Be patient. They will show up soon unexpectedly. The change in the shipping status doesn't seem to apply to their orders. Worst case, message them on Instagram.

Be patient. They will show up soon unexpectedly. The change in the shipping status doesn't seem to apply to their orders. Worst case, message them on Instagram.
Ya I've been patient bro, like I said I went ahead and ordered a set of m2c towers 4 days later and they will be here tomorrow already. And yes their shipping status updates as it's USPS so I'm guessing they don't even have product to ship out at this point. Just frustrating to say the least, especially like I said a big reason I ordered is they are a small business here in my home state which I'd rather see my money over someone else. But I can't help them if they can't help themselves and meet their quoted time frames and fulfill my order.

I ordered several times since they’ve came back on the scene. Just like @Rcproponent said, Kenny doesn’t respond anymore and if I think back my last order took a while. Hope you get your stuff soon. 🤞🏼

I ordered several times since they’ve came back on the scene. Just like @Rcproponent said, Kenny doesn’t respond anymore and if I think back my last order took a while. Hope you get your stuff soon. 🤞🏼
I hope so too or atleast get a refund so I can order M2C and have them by early next week for the Kraton as the set I just ordered from M2C is going in the beefed out Noto 💪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back