Anyone else have issues with Voltage hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit Kenny pull your poop together.
I don't get what happened to him, he used to be pretty good about responding to messages, only time I sent him a message he answered back the next day, he used to have really quick shipping times and the hand written notes were always a nice touch.

Dammit Kenny pull your poop together.
I don't get what happened to him, he used to be pretty good about responding to messages, only time I sent him a message he answered back the next day, he used to have really quick shipping times and the hand written notes were always a nice touch.
Apparently not anymore. Like I said I've made 6 emails, Facebook message, Instagram, even filed a claim with PayPal and not a single thing back at all. And today I check shipping on a whim and has now finally been shipped. Hell I'd even bet the way things look he doesn't respond to the PayPal claim and I get my refund at the end of the month🤣

Kenny used to have his sh!t together, I've made at least 4 orders with him 2 years ago. He responded to every email within 24 hours. Some orders I had questions and had responses 3 times from him on one order. Everyone on here should know by now his business has turned 180°, would I order from him again, probably so, but not if I needed my stuff by yesterday.

And that's the thing I would have had patients had he responded with an explanation. Ya it's frustrating he can't make his own time frames and ship on time, but the bigger issue is the absolute zero customer service or care. Like I said what if I received the wrong item or something damaged? I'd still be ass out and still have no way to get the issue fixed. You can't run a business of any kind with no customer service or care.

And that's the thing I would have had patients had he responded with an explanation. Ya it's frustrating he can't make his own time frames and ship on time, but the bigger issue is the absolute zero customer service or care. Like I said what if I received the wrong item or something damaged? I'd still be ass out and still have no way to get the issue fixed. You can't run a business of any kind with no customer service or care.
I feel your frustration but this is how it is and has been, do I like it, no, but if you want his stuff this is his new normal, if not shop elsewhere.

But that's not how it should be in the least bit! It's the definition of false advertising and needs to be addressed period!

But that's not how it should be in the least bit! It's the definition of false advertising and needs to be addressed period!
True, I don't understand it either, but if it was my business I'd be pumping out parts and living high on the hog.

shame love his stuff have a few hinge pin braces from him there still holding strong after a few years. like the grub screw design to hold to hinge pins in place

shame love his stuff have a few hinge pin braces from him there still holding strong after a few years. like the grub screw design to hold to hinge pins in place
I'm still rocking one of his front shock towers, those have grub screws to hold in the upper hinge pins in them.

Well finally got my order only 17 days after ordering 🤦 still not a single response to emails or PayPal so like I said they will probably end up being free as he can't even respond the to PayPal case so I'll be reimbursed in the next week or so😂

Free, they did send it to you. If you don’t send them back after PayPal “gives you” his money back I don’t know who the bigger a-hole is here.

Free, they did send it to you. If you don’t send them back after PayPal “gives you” his money back I don’t know who the bigger a-hole is here.
Settle down there buddy😂 no need to be an a-hole as you say. I plan to report the case is fixed but only after 17 days of waiting and not responding at all like he has done with me🤣. Not sure if you've read through this thread but Voltage hobby is a joke to say the least and shouldn't even be in business period. Can't operate a business without having at least an ounce of care or customer service at all. And again I can't help the fact he will not respond to any form of communication or a refund claim through his choice of payment method.

Settle down there buddy😂 no need to be an a-hole as you say. I plan to report the case is fixed but only after 17 days of waiting and not responding at all like he has done with me🤣. Not sure if you've read through this thread but Voltage hobby is a joke to say the least and shouldn't even be in business period. Can't operate a business without having at least an ounce of care or customer service at all. And again I can't help the fact he will not respond to any form of communication or a refund claim through his choice of payment method.
Have you done business with T-Bone Racing before 2019? Everything was listed as "in stock" on their website, you would place your order get an order confirmation then nothing for seriously 3-4 weeks and there would just randomly be a package in your mailbox from them. They never responded to emails and there was no phone number for them.
Now T-bone makes their stuff in batches and only sells stuff they have in stock, hence why everything is always out of stock, they still don't respond to emails, their forum rep made 2 posts here like 2 years ago and hasn't been scene since.
I sent T-bone a support ticket like 3 weeks ago about my broken front bumper, that didn't even last a pack, just like the rest of their garbage bumpers, and not even a single response from anyone on their end.

And yet people buy products from these clowns in droves.............

Have you done business with T-Bone Racing before 2019? Everything was listed as "in stock" on their website, you would place your order get an order confirmation then nothing for seriously 3-4 weeks and there would just be a package in your mailbox from them. They never responded to emails(they still don't for that matter) and there was no phone number for them.
Now T-bone makes their stuff in batches and only sells stuff they have in stock, hence why everything is always out of stock, they still don't respond to emails, their forum rep made 2 posts here like 2 years ago and hasn't been scene since.
I sent T-bone a support ticket like 3 weeks ago about my broken front bumper, that didn't even last a pack, just like the rest of their garbage bumpers, and not even a single response from anyone on their end.

And yet people buy products from these clowns in droves.............
No I've never bothered as I've seen yours and others posts about what you just mentioned. I have a front Tbone bumper but it was on the rig I bought from @Rcproponent, there was a rear as well but I snapped that a while ago. Had I seen the same posts about Voltage or had any inclination it was going to be this way like I said I'd have just ordered both sets from M2C.

Just searching the web for RC upgrades and checked the VH site. 😔 They never have anything in stock! It reminded me of this thread. Did you get your parts?

Just searching the web for RC upgrades and checked the VH site. 😔 They never have anything in stock! It reminded me of this thread. Did you get your parts?
Ya finally, like 3 weeks later but got them. Running the towers on my Kraton, they seem good quality I'll see after a few more ramp sessions lol if they are going to hold up but so far holding up.
IMG_20210610_160808795.jpg
IMG_20210610_190323295.jpg

I've had my Voltage towers for 3 years now. I did manage to slightly bend my rear though.
Ya I so far been ok but think I may have already bent the rear already but don't feel like pulling it off to check as it's not hardly bent if it is. Some more 30+ft sends with the Kraton will tell before too long so have to see. I do like the set screws for the front hinge pins I will say that👍

Ya I so far been ok but think I may have already bent the rear already but don't feel like pulling it off to check as it's not hardly bent if it is. Some more 30+ft sends with the Kraton will tell before too long so have to see. I do like the set screws for the front hinge pins I will say that👍
Oh yeah those are real nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back