Outcast Anyone else heard of June release date?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
I was reading through some online threads the other day and came across one that said the new outcast is due in June. Anyone else heard this or got any information. I'm hanging to see a EXB version of both 8s and 6s just for the body shell.

I was reading through some online threads the other day and came across one that said the new outcast is due in June. Anyone else heard this or got any information. I'm hanging to see a EXB version of both 8s and 6s just for the body shell.
A Notorious EXB shell would be awesome. Too many new releases to keep track of. I'm capped for 2021, so nothing new for J:(

A Notorious EXB shell would be awesome. Too many new releases to keep track of. I'm capped for 2021, so nothing new for J:(
You got a fleet anyway 🤣🤣🤣
I'm up for a new outcast each year. But not a 8s haven't got the wallet for that

You got a fleet anyway 🤣🤣🤣
I'm up for a new outcast each year. But not a 8s haven't got the wallet for that
Sold one this past weekend. T6S basher found a new home because J has to be careful if he still wants to be allowed in the home 😲

In my mind the bigger question is what they will do, besides the body, to differentiate it from the Notorious. Because I thought that I heard they were going to make it be more than a body change. What would be the defining change? Tires? Wheel base? Shorter/longer control arms?
Hurricane

Sold one this past weekend. T6S basher found a new home because J has to be careful if he still wants to be allowed in the home 😲
Tread lightly my friend! I am also in the CFO's peripheral vision right now. She spoils me but has her limits. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Not related but I would love a 1/5 typhon exb
Created my own hahahaha

big typhon 1.jpg

big typhon 2.jpg

I have all the current bodies but find myself running the unbreakable all the time. The only reason the blue one is beat up is that is what was on it when i traded for it. The rest have never been ran hahahaha

Attachments

• notcast.jpg
    notcast.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 38
  • notcast2.jpg
    notcast2.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 32
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back