Anyone else here own a Bambu Lab Carbon X1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
I wasn’t aware we had a dedicated 3D printing thread. Nice!

After years of running all kinds of Flashforge, Prusa, and Creality printers, I took the plunge and bought this beautiful machine. Loving the quality and speed. Worth every single penny.

FD9FCD3A-6D50-4DD8-A776-9B1673078B40.jpeg

After years of running all kinds of Flashforge, Prusa, and Creality printers, I took the plunge and bought this beautiful machine. Loving the quality and speed. Worth every single penny.

View attachment 286220

Would you be my Good neighbor?

bamboo GIF

Cool, works pretty good then? I've was looking at the ones without the multi spool thingy. My worry is they seem pretty new and I'm a little wary of dumping that much scratch until I know they're going to be around for the long run. I read it was founded by a group of ex-DJI engineers, so I assume technically it's pretty much top notch.

Cool, works pretty good then? I've was looking at the ones without the multi spool thingy. My worry is they seem pretty new and I'm a little wary of dumping that much scratch until I know they're going to be around for the long run. I read it was founded by a group of ex-DJI engineers, so I assume technically it's pretty much top notch.
Honestly, it’s the best machine I’ve owned to date… and I’ve owned the following machines:

- Prusa MK2s and MK3s,
- Flashforge Creator Pro,
- Creality Ender 3 Pro,
- Creality Ender 3 V2,
- Creality S1 Pro with Sonic Pad,
- Anycubic Vyper,
- Anycubic Kobra.

Mind you, the price tag attached to the Bambu Lab is high compared to those other machines I’ve owned. I did A LOT of research before committing to the X1 Carbon but it paid off in spades. If one has the scratch, I say go for it. Replacement parts are affordable and reliable. I since sold all those other printers as this one has them all beat… hands down.

I’ve heard good things about the P1P, but it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles like the X1 Carbon.

Mind you, the price tag attached to the Bambu Lab is high compared to those other machines I’ve owned. I did A LOT of research before committing to the X1 Carbon but it paid off in spades. If one has the scratch, I say go for it. Replacement parts are affordable and reliable. I since sold all those other printers as this one has them all beat… hands down.

This is one of those things in life I'm willing to pay a little more for convivence. I just want something that works without much fiddling, so this all sounds promising.

Good to hear some real world feedback!

View attachment 286220
That’s amazing! Would you be willing to post pictures of some of your prints along with what materials you’ve been using?

That’s amazing! Would you be willing to post pictures of some of your prints along with what materials you’ve been using?
Will do. In the middle of printing out a main fan for a jet engine now. Will post the video once finished.

Won't allow me to upload an mp4 fellas. Anyone know how?

Won't allow me to upload an mp4 fellas. Anyone know how?

Unfortunately, you'll have to upload it to a video platform like YouTube or Imgur ,then link the video from there onto the forum and it'll auto play from here.

257mm cubed

How is the noise level? I've seen a few Youtube videos but it's a little hard to judge how tolerable it would be to sit in the same room as it's printing.

How is the noise level? I've seen a few Youtube videos but it's a little hard to judge how tolerable it would be to sit in the same room as it's printing.

Well…. I’ve been in machine shops and shooting ranges well before I had pubes, so noise levels don’t have an effect on me like the average person. I have the printer running in my office right next to my workstation and it doesn’t bother me none. I have so many freakin’ Teams/Zoom meetings during the day and no one has ever complained about the noise either.

I’ve had printers that made more noise than this unit, that’s for sure.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I heard a lot of bad things about flashforge. So did towards creality printers lol. I Own 2 fokoos odins and a creality ender 3. Most of my printing is done on it. My fokoos print pla and tpu while my ender PETG on pei sheet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back