Anyone else here play Wordfeud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
My internet consumption consists of 2 things 95% of the time- Arrma forum & playing Wordfeud. I really love doing crossword puzzles & since printed newspapers have mostly disappeared wordfeud has taken up that void. I mostly play against friends, but I do have a few games going against a couple guys that we've kept going for 3 or 4 years now. Right now I have about 15 different games going, usually w/ 2 or 3 per person. Just wondering if any of y'all play or if you'd like to?🙂

Just looked it up, it does look interesting, says you can use an android also. 3 or 4 years Josh? Would you say its addicting? I'm being serious.

Last edited:
Just looked it up, it does look interesting, says you can use an android also. 3 or 4 years Josh? Would you say its addicting? I'm being serious.
I have android & I think that it's free? I started playing so long ago I don't remember!😆 The games themselves don't last for years, you only have 72 hrs to use a turn before you time out & lose. Usually a single game will take about 3 or 4 days, depending on how quickly you play. I love it, it helps keep my mind sharp, recall memory honed & it's semicompetitive- mostly for bragging rights!!😁 If you end up joining my username is Josh1993
& yes, that is an open invitation to any & all who wanna bring it!!!!😅 I just ask that you please gimme a heads up here before you invite me to play so I know who I'm dealing with 🙂👍🤘

I downloaded the app and will give it a try. I'll let you know once I register!! Go easy on me! :ROFLMAO: 3- 4 letter words only for you!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back