Anyone else hyped for Battlefield 2042?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut content Orbital Flood.

jakub-kowalczyk-orbital-003-jk.png

Orbital sea level rise.

jakub-kowalczyk-orbital-002-jk.png

Kaleido Scope tornado Levelution.

e4567ytgdgswn.png

Hourglass neon light effects.

jakub-kowalczyk-hourglass-004-jk.png

jakub-kowalczyk-hourglass-005-jk.png

And the reviews are pretty savage.

4e56trdhded.jpg

Now I'm no expert in the game industry... but I reckon maybe, just maybe, games would do better if the publishers and the developers work together to actually finish a game before they release it

Halo Infinite has flopped too and is in massive decline, and not just because of bugs... a good 50-60% of MP content has been missing at launch (and still is), and it looks like they prioritised chucking player customisation options, that were all once free to earn in previous games, in a ridiculously overpriced item shop. What a kick in the teeth 🤷‍♂️🙅

I got to say I’m pissed ab
Now I'm no expert in the game industry... but I reckon maybe, just maybe, games would do better if the publishers and the developers work together to actually finish a game before they release it

Halo Infinite has flopped too and is in massive decline, and not just because of bugs... a good 50-60% of MP content has been missing at launch (and still is), and it looks like they prioritised chucking player customisation options, that were all once free to earn in previous games, in a ridiculously overpriced item shop. What a kick in the teeth 🤷‍♂️🙅
ah that sucks I have Hall Infinite. Haven’t got into it yet.

On that statement, I’m loving COD Vanguard. The campaign story was ok, I’m loving the new zombies online multiplayer I spend most my time on that haha. War zone is pretty good also. I like the new map and the old school weapons

I no longer pre-order games after ‘The Division’. I more or less sold straight away. Now I first watch reviews to see if it was not ‘overhyped’.
Now into Warzone (enemy incoming!🤣).

I no longer pre-order games after ‘The Division’. I more or less sold straight away. Now I first watch reviews to see if it was not ‘overhyped’.
Now into Warzone (enemy incoming!🤣).
I'll probably preorder Diablo IV.

I'm out of the loop... why would they feel scammed?

Review sites lied about the state of the game at release. It's basically still in alpha.
Broken, missing features and content even 3 months after release.
4 person party system that is broken. Who the hell only has 4 friends?
Complete lack of content compared to previous releases in the franchise.

Last edited:
Review sites lied about the state of the game at release. It's basically still in alpha.
Broken, missing features and content even 3 months after release.
4 person party system that is broken. Who the hell only has 4 friends?
Complete lack of content compared to previous releases in the franchise.
How does one even get 4 friends?

How does one even get 4 friends?
In the Discord that I hang out in we had enough people to make a full 32 man team in Battlefield V most nights. To get 8 people in the same game in 2042 is impossible let alone 30+.
Some of the streamers I occasionally follow were playing it for awhile, but all have gone back to Warzone content creation.
Yup Battlefield 1 has more players than 2042 does and it was 2 Battlefield games ago.

LMFAO EA says Halo is the reason that Battlefield 2042 failed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NSFW

4356eyr56tn.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back