Anyone else order the Losi Drag RTR ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
I ask because this is my first time preordering from HH. Ordered over 2 months ago and they should be shipping any time now . As they are expected to be delivered this Friday. And HH has had NO communication other then my email when I ordered it. Is this typical? Or has anyone received some sort of communication from them? I went back and forth and decided on the red Summit racing version. Also ordered 2 sets of additional rear tires.

That's pretty typical of pre orders from hh... One day your card will be hit for the cost and it will just show up..👍

That's pretty typical of pre orders from hh... One day your card will be hit for the cost and it will just show u

That's pretty typical of pre orders from hh... One day your card will be hit for the cost and it will just show up..👍
Ok thanks, I would handle things differently. Just making sure I didn't fall in the ordering nightmare hole. Been there before.

Last edited:
I ask because this is my first time preordering from HH. Ordered over 2 months ago and they should be shipping any time now . As they are expected to be delivered this Friday. And HH has had NO communication other then my email when I ordered it. Is this typical? Or has anyone received some sort of communication from them? I went back and forth and decided on the red Summit racing version. Also ordered 2 sets of additional rear tires.
They are 1/10 scale cars, correct? I had Xray T series for quite a while. I have done in the 90s, with 4s and my 2012 T3.
How are the Losi Drag Cars? I had the XXL and it was my main machine for a while. I electrified it and terrorized it.

They are 1/10 scale cars, correct? I had Xray T series for quite a while. I have done in the 90s, with 4s and my 2012 T3.
How are the Losi Drag Cars? I had the XXL and it was my main machine for a while. I electrified it and terrorized it.
Never owned any Losi before and this is different from any losi as it is their 1st drag car. It is 1\10th Earl Morehead on YouTube unboxed a store demo yesterday. He did not run it though.

Never owned any Losi before and this is different from any losi as it is their 1st drag car. It is 1\10th Earl Morehead on YouTube unboxed a store demo yesterday. He did not run it though.
I'd quite like to get one of the Losi drag cars if they ever get released here in the UK so have been looking at them.

Check out Innovation RC on YouTube. He's bought the Losi drag car roller and has been doing a couple more videos on his lately.

Nice video thanks. Thinking of a roller in a month or 2. But I did order pinions for it when I ordered the car.

Still no word from HH as of this morning (Thursday) so I contacted them. Day before I am to have it as per their website. They emailed saying they will ship it sometime today. Appears I fell through the crack. And will have it early next week now. While others
Screenshot_20210525-150826_Chrome.jpg
are getting theres today. 😠 And I leave for vacation Wed for 2 weeks.....dough.

Actually, they aren't new cars. They are based off the RTR 22S SCT, which has been out for awhile now. All it really is is a 22S SCT with shorter arms, shocks, and driveshafts. They basically did the same thing Traxxas did with the drag Slash, which is just a 2WD Slash with Bandit arms, links, and driveshafts. I've owned both, and actually converted my drag car to a 22S SCT, because drag cars aren't really my thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back