Anyone else play in the stock market?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Another election year... :rolleyes:

It's a love/hate thing for me. I did get out of a few recently that dropped big time. Not looking forward to losing money but more so, buying low!

Anyone else dabble in the SM?

?
U into shorts or longer stuff ?

All. I do some penny stocks w day trading sometimes too. Long term stuff I do own but I don't enjoy as much because, well you probably already know! 2-3-4 dollar stocks are fun as well! I do own some singular big dollar stocks too.

Got the magic $1 stock that will be worth $1500 in a week? :LOL:

:LOL:

Have you seen apple and square today? :LOL:

NVAX, Moderna and Tesla have made me some zort this year.
Lol not yet..but I'll check it out , Donna man I'm a bit scared of Tesla and that price!!?
I was born in south Africa so I know how crazy they can be?

Best story I have about stocks was my sister in law at the time bought a bunch of Qualcomm early on. She worked at a bank and someone there gave her the tip. She bought a couple grand of their stock and rode it thru I can’t remember how many splits. They bought a house, prepaid college for their two kids, and a nice retirement fund from that couple thousand invested. What kills me was she gave me the same advice and I was struggling at the time and was close to getting divorced. I didn’t think the timing was right.

Another time I missed out was early in Bitcoin. My son told me to dabble in it. I didn’t trust it. If I had listened to him I would have been at least a seven figures millionaire. ????‍♂️

Best story I have about stocks was my sister in law at the time bought a bunch of Qualcomm early on. She worked at a bank and someone there gave her the tip. She bought a couple grand of their stock and rode it thru I can’t remember how many splits. They bought a house, prepaid college for their two kids, and a nice retirement fund from that couple thousand invested. What kills me was she gave me the same advice and I was struggling at the time and was close to getting divorced. I didn’t think the timing was right.

Another time I missed out was early in Bitcoin. My son told me to dabble in it. I didn’t trust it. If I had listened to him I would have been at least a seven figures millionaire. ????‍♂️
I remember Qualcomm! Had an old boss make millions on that stock and he told me to buy it too! Needless to say I’m posting here instead of my own RC companies forum.. Live and learn, the SM is a giant crap shoot..

I've been kicking the idea around for quite some time, just don't know how to get started (even after putting a little time in researching).

I've been kicking the idea around for quite some time, just don't know how to get started (even after putting a little time in researching).

All depends on what you want to accomplish. I would talk to an investment banker or an investment company. Most banks have investors on site at the corp. locations with free consultation. OR, you could find your own investment company.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back