Anyone else rippin it up this Christmas Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
What's up Fam, Merry Christmas!
Wondering if anyone else is getting to run on this beautiful day. Running the Kaiju on 6S, actually letting it cool down a bit. It's 77° presently in sunny South Louisiana, shorts and tee shirt. 👍 May pull out the BR next. 😁
20211225_144027.jpg
20211225_144157.jpg

Wondering if anyone else is getting to run on this beautiful day. Running the Kaiju on 6S, actually letting it cool down a bit. It's 77° presently in sunny South Louisiana, shorts and tee shirt. 👍 May pull out the BR next. 😁
View attachment 188523View attachment 188524
Not today. Me,my wife, abuddy and his wife and my brother are meeting up tomorrow for some bashing. Actually been working on drag cars... Local group starting a 7 race series in February

Not today. Me,my wife, abuddy and his wife and my brother are meeting up tomorrow for some bashing. Actually been working on drag cars... Local group starting a 7 race series in February
Cool, have a nice day! 👍

This bash spot is down the street from home, while cleaning off the Kaiju, charging lipo for BR next. If time allows Maxx is next. Just a excuse to cycle these lipos. 🤣

Know some people don't like Redcat, but guy's the Kaiju is a blast to drive, really fun truck. Fast as hell on 6S on puts a smile on my face every time.

Just got the Maxx, only two packs so far, but loving it so far. Variety is the spice of life, so no haters today ok. 🤣
20211225_153124.jpg

Remove those deans plugs and solder on EC5 connectors, I used an adapter once and it melted both the solder and deans connectors, that was only on 3s, imagine what 6s could do.

Didn’t do any bashing today, but I got an SCX24 Deadbolt and used it, it’s so much fun!
21CEC82E-45A2-40F3-BF54-6F16C12C2EEC.jpeg

Yup! Going to the family Christmas thing at my brothers but my wife and I can’t be around careless people yet (low immunity for us both), so we will stay outside and enjoy his 2/3 acre lot by ripping up some grass. Got the inbred vorteks, granite, typhon and a voltage (guest car) as well as my kids collection of little cars. It’s 80 degrees here in San Antonio so shorts and tee shirts for us also.

Yup! Going to the family Christmas thing at my brothers but my wife and I can’t be around careless people yet (low immunity for us both), so we will stay outside and enjoy his 2/3 acre lot by ripping up some grass. Got the inbred vorteks, granite, typhon and a voltage (guest car) as well as my kids collection of little cars. It’s 80 degrees here in San Antonio so shorts and tee shirts for us also.
Awesome Man, I basically did the same. Small family gathering, then ripping some RCs, and capping off the day with some football on tv. Don't you just love living in the South, I definitely do.

Lucky!! Rain on top of mud and snow here in NY.
Brand new Xmaxx for xmas.. not doin it🙄

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back