Anyone else rippin it up this Christmas Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Man, I basically did the same. Small family gathering, then ripping some RCs, and capping off the day with some football on tv. Don't you just love living in the South, I definitely do.
Yes Sir, can't beat Freedom in the south

Lucky!! Rain on top of mud and snow here in NY.
Brand new Xmaxx for xmas.. not doin it🙄
Too bad, but you'll have plenty time in the future. Gives you time to check everything over. I love the looks of the X, wish I had one myself. Going through the threads today someone got a new X from their wife, green one. Don't know if that was you or not, either way lucky you. 👍

Too bad, but you'll have plenty time in the future. Gives you time to check everything over. I love the looks of the X, wish I had one myself. Going through the threads today someone got a new X from their wife, green one. Don't know if that was you or not, either way lucky you. 👍
Yeah, need to check it over for sure. That's too funny, I haven't posted any pics yet, but my wife did get me ine. Green too!😂
Mine's an X-Mike tho!! Story behind it is my brother already has one, and his name is Max!! So therefore I can't have an X maxx! 🤣 LOL

20211225_194737.jpg

Yeah, need to check it over for sure. That's too funny, I haven't posted any pics yet, but my wife did get me ine. Green too!😂
Mine's an X-Mike tho!! Story behind it is my brother already has one, and his name is Max!! So therefore I can't have an X maxx! 🤣 LOL

View attachment 188564
She's a keeper, mine never got me anything I wanted, that's why I'm Single :LOL:

I wish but we got a foot of snow over night and it's still dumping. Also have to be to work in a couple hrs😒
Might be time for a micro crawler! I got an SCX24 and it’s incredible! It works perfectly indoors and outdoors, there are also tons of upgrades and parts available for it.

Might be time for a micro crawler! I got an SCX24 and it’s incredible! It works perfectly indoors and outdoors, there are also tons of upgrades and parts available for it.
I can run my RGT 1/10 scale in the house or garage but not as fun as the course outside or sending and bashing the rigs.

. That's too funny, I haven't posted any pics yet, but my wife did get me ine. Green too!
Well that's cool, you have a twin somewhere on here. 🤣

Awesome Man, I basically did the same. Small family gathering, then ripping some RCs, and capping off the day with some football on tv. Don't you just love living in the South, I definitely do.
Yes…and this was a family Christmas that I will never forget 😊
I can run my RGT 1/10 scale in the house or garage but not as fun as the course outside or sending and bashing the rigs.
I couldn’t resist lol. Something to play with inside when it’s raining out.

Attachments

• 21355073-8EC1-49EB-BA8B-19AC1C9C5E1B.jpeg
    21355073-8EC1-49EB-BA8B-19AC1C9C5E1B.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
just been out first time in 3 weeks couldn't wait any longer :p its raining and snowing but just had to go. feel 100 per sent better now :) had a blast with the talion EXB (y) sprayed with silicone spray before I went out and has kept most of the dirt off. drying it off now with hairdryer then spray with wd40 (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back