Anyone else snag a Mojave on sale today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine the other week. After many bashes only thing broken is a missing dogbone that disappeared during a session. But ive lost dogbones on literally evryone of my 6s and 8s arrmas so go figure. Have fun

Got mine the other week. After many bashes only thing broken is a missing dogbone that disappeared during a session. But ive lost dogbones on literally evryone of my 6s and 8s arrmas so go figure. Have fun
I have heard this is common, any fix for it?

I love this truck and it's definitely a tank. I've crashed it into so many curbs, even had a pinion come off and I smacked right into a curb with no brakes! Totally fine :ROFLMAO:

It might actually be the only rig I own that hasn't needed a single part replaced yet.

I love this truck and it's definitely a tank. I've crashed it into so many curbs, even had a pinion come off and I smacked right into a curb with no brakes! Totally fine :ROFLMAO:

It might actually be the only rig I own that hasn't needed a single part replaced yet.
LMAO had me rolling irl! 🤣
I was tempted but have been kinda holding out for a good sale on the MEXB.
I'm lazy and rollers tend to sit for too long without any progress. I bet I don't touch my Typhon TLR till next year but if it was an RTR I'd have broken it already. Too many RC projects and 90% of them aren't Arrma.

LMAO had me rolling irl! 🤣

I'm lazy and rollers tend to sit for too long without any progress. I bet I don't touch my Typhon TLR till next year but if it was an RTR I'd have broken it already. Too many RC projects and 90% of them aren't Arrma.
Really? If I buy a roller I've simultaneously bought electronics (or I already have them) and they are installed the day the truck arrives! :LOL:

I also have a fear of spektrum electronics since my last spektrum 150a esc on my kraton blew up.

I know the Mojave RTR is pretty durable out of the box, but I'm a sucker for OP stuff like the diffs, shocks towers, and chassis.

Really? If I buy a roller I've simultaneously bought electronics (or I already have them) and they are installed the day the truck arrives! :LOL:

I also have a fear of spektrum electronics since my last spektrum 150a esc on my kraton blew up.

I know the Mojave RTR is pretty durable out of the box, but I'm a sucker for OP stuff like the diffs, shocks towers, and chassis.
I guess my problem is I try to buy stuff on sale and it's rarely all on sale together. By the time more parts I need are on sale there's other priorities or something. I'm also bad at starting projects and not finishing them because OHHHHH SHINY!!! It's a curse.

I guess my problem is I try to buy stuff on sale and it's rarely all on sale together. By the time more parts I need are on sale there's other priorities or something. I'm also bad at starting projects and not finishing them because OHHHHH SHINY!!! It's a curse.
Yeah good point. I usually shoot for sales too. Most of rollers/kits i've have all used donated electronics though, so i usually have something lying around to get it going. Technically now i don't.... So looks like a good excuse to go order some electronics right now for WHEN the mexb goes on sale!

Yeah good point. I usually shoot for sales too. Most of rollers/kits i've have all used donated electronics though, so i usually have something lying around to get it going. Technically now i don't.... So looks like a good excuse to go order some electronics right now for WHEN the mexb goes on sale!
That's the trick... have the ESC/motor ready for whatever roller you decide on!

Man, so torn on this. I have a Max6 and 1650kv motor sitting here...that would be a good pairing with the EXB. I could put it in the rtr too I guess :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back